“Highlight of the trip!!! Best fun I have had in ages!!!”
Review of Paris Trikkes

Paris Trikkes
Ranked #293 of 541 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: What better way to breathe in the full air of Paris and all of its landmark sites than by Trikke? Responsible tourism at its finest, the Trikke is the very best and latest in a line of innovative hybrid vehicles that will transport you through the very heart of the city – from the Esplanade des Invalides to the Grand and Petit Palais- from the Champs Elysées to the Trocadero and onwards to the Eiffel Tower- all by cruising, effortlessly!And whatsmore...
Chester, United Kingdom
“Highlight of the trip!!! Best fun I have had in ages!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We decided to to a tour of Paris using Paris Trikkes as we wanted a fun way to see some of the city and Paris Trikkes looked interesting and a very resanable price. When we got there the people were so friendly and the tour guide was excellent. He took us around loads of Paris and told us many great stories about the places we visited. I woyuld recommend Paris Trikkes to anybody!!!!

Visited July 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A unique fun way to see the highlights of Paris”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This tour was so much fun! It was extremely easy to book-Guy the owner is fabulous to deal with, and speaks great English (He should, he is from the U.S.!) We were a group of six people (adults and kids) and Guy and our tour guide Martin made sure we were all comfortable on our trikkes before we set out on our amazing tour. Martin was a great tour guide, showing us the sights of Paris while sharing the history of those sights. He also had some great stories associated with these locations. Martin was knowledgable, funny, and his english is also very good.
I would highly recommend this trikke tour to anyone looking for a unique and really fun way to enjoy an afternoon in Paris!

Visited July 2012
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Terrible tour, but interesting mode of transport”
Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Our tour guide was terrible. We got left behind at least 3 times and several time during the tour we felt quite unsafe.

We where with a group of kids, who where fortunately removed from the tour half way through since was the boy kept trying to hit people.

Our guide could not speak any English, and we felt like we where just trying to keep up with him as he raced along.

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A brilliant way to experience the essential Paris.”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This being my 5th visit to Paris I thought I'd just be seeing the same places I love to come back to, but on Paris Trikkes it was from a new perspective, and such a fun way to do it, too! Guy, the owner, was a great guide and gave an excellent insight into Paris, showing us around in a fun and different way. Would recommend this to a 1st timer or a 5th timer to Paris!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank ROBYN R
Den Haag
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I chose to cruize...with Trikke”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I never heard of Trikke, but when I saw the ride I was convinced... I've seen cities from busses and taxis, but never have I been to so many sights in one morning. It's a great way to get an initial feel for a city and from a nice perspective. Not from a congested street, but from the sidewalks, the parks and bikelanes... The electric Trikkes flies by traffic and we could zoom past all the busy hotspots and just cruize to the bottom of the Eiffeltour and around it and under it and just gasp at it's amazing structure...try that in a tourist bus ;-)

Visited May 2011