“Excellent”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Ideal place to land on first night in Paris. Charming, informal ambience. Diners a mix of locals and tourists. Nice selection of iconic French dishes. Our table had foie gras, veal, beef tartare, sea bass, crème brulee, peach sorbet- all perfectly prepared and delicious. Large portions at reasonable prices, especially for that neighborhood.

Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Ate with my wife and three small children. We took a two dish menu as me and my wife don't care about desserts and the children don't appreciate a starter. I wanted to eat at a genuine french restaurant. I took escargot as starter and shared the ribs with my wife. It was delicious. I asked the ribs the French way which is really red. It was really tasty but not recommended for closed minded people.

I regretted I did not take a dessert as well when my son got his chocolate cake.

Overall, great food and service.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We happened to find this French restaurant on a walk. First, let me start off by saying that the two waiters were truly welcoming and inviting. They were the nicest French waiters I have ever met. They made sure that our waters were always full and that our food was delicious. The food was quite wonderful. We shared the steak plate and it had very big portions so more than enough for the both of us. We also enjoyed the endive salad. They let us take our time and enjoy the last dinner we had in Paris. I would definitely come back here again.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

The service was excellent and the food was wonderful! Will definitely come back again,

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We got the restaurant name from GO PARIS travel info which rated it as Best Reasonable Restaurant near our hotel. It was drizzling that evening and they were nice to take us as last minute phone-ins. The restaurant was small and tables were very close together. The menu was listed on the little blackboard being passed around. Because the place was understaffed, the server was rushing around and had little time to answer any question. My wife and I chose the Bass fish and the duck breast as the main entree of our 3-course meal. Both turned out very plain Jane. Good thing the meal price was very average too for Paris.

We have no desire to return.