“Best cappuccino I've ever had!”
Review of Les Oiseaux

Les Oiseaux
Ranked #138 of 236 Coffee & Tea in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: It is on a corner near a metro station and Sacre-Coeur Church in Paris
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was right down the street from the hostel I stayed at during my visit to Paris! The hostel had terrible coffee, so in the mornings my boyfriend and I headed here for a cappuccino. Easily the best I have ever had. They were so good. The staff was also very friendly. They spoke English, in case you need that. I cannot wait to go back to Paris. This will be my first stop!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Having eaten here on a previous visit to Paris, we decided that no visit to Paris would be complete without having a meal here, which we did last Sunday evening after a long day walking around Paris. Although most people seemed to be drinking rather than eating, they were only too happy to accommodate us, and we had a lovely steak-frites (my favourite meal) followed by a home made strawberry tart, which was delicious, all accompanied by half a bottle of red wine. If you're looking for a quick, but good quality meal, this is the place to come to. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We got terrible service in most restaurants that we went to while in France but here it was great. They came to us right away were polite and attentive - we didn't have to wait 30mins for someone to notice we were done eating dinner... The food and desert were delicious and the prices reasonable.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

euro 10 for a delicious roquefort steak in Paris, really? YES!

and lots if lovely chips included

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My mom, Sherry Birger and I came for a vacation in 2001. We met some of the nicest people and partied hard with them. I love paris and I love Les Oiseaux! We stayed in a nearby hostel... walked to the sac coeur. Fell in love... for a short while any way! One of the most beautiful cities and this place just made me feel as if I were at home.

1  Thank AnastasiaOzkaya