How to become Parisian in one hour?
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from $110.40
from $209.10
from $98.70
2,394 results
All reviews one man show olivier giraud facial expressions audience participation laughed so hard stand up comedy visiting paris hilarious theatre jokes stereotypes comedian performance oliver funniest stage raunchy
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved the whole show, I couldn't stop laughing! I recommend it to everyone who wants to have a great time and learn some useful French.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

It was a fun comedy although I had a little higher expectations based on reviews but still really enjoyed it. Wouldn't suggest taking kids to it though.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It's nice to see the French have a sense of humor when it comes to poking fun at them selves along with other nationalities. It didn't have me roaring in my seat but it was fun and it did have a few Parisians roaring in their seats. Olivier is also a nice guy and told us his story after the show which was a nice personal touch. Is it worth going to? Yes.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I highly recommend this show to all parisian and non parisian people. So true and hilarious... We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

What a fun show! My mom had already been twice and liked it enough to bring me back with her for her third time. Very funny and entertaining... and even a bit enlightening. :) Also, you can find some cheeper tickets if you buy them last minute online (just do some google searches and you will find a few sites—we used ticketac.com).

1  Thank Melissa V