“A must see!”

How to become Parisian in one hour?
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.84*
and up
How to Become a Parisian in One Hour: The Hit...
Ranked #4 of 255 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The ULTIMATE Parisian theatre experience, 100% in english ! Olivier Giraud will teach you about the Real Paris in a cosmopolitan atmosphere. +500 000 TICKETS SOLD ! Certificate of excellence 2015,2016,2017 - NB: Not recommended for kids under 16yo.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 27, 2013

A hilarious show that you shouldn't miss in Paris. It depicts the french culture so well and makes you laugh like a fool about ordinary experiences of every day life in the city. Definitely a must see!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,371)
All reviews
in 55 reviews
"funniest"
in 44 reviews

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We laughed so hard and for so long at this show that I thought we were going to cry. It is spot on and a perfect depiction of the French, the British, the Americans and so many other cultures. If you have an extra hour in Paris, this is a must.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Well... firstable i already show the brouchure of the show from along time ago, the moment i was also new in Paris, i still had my culture shock. After 8 years living here, i dare myself to be a tourist to see this show. Unbealivable true, what he shows us in the scene is completely true!!! I wonder why i did not see this at the beginning of my life in Paris??? stupid me says me, otherwise i would not suffer that long to understand Parisian life. People or wanna be Parisian, this is show is a must . It is so true and so funny. Bravo

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

This is hands down the funniest show I've been to in a long time. If you can, see it at the beginning of your trip. My face hurt from laughing. I will go again next time I'm in Psris.