“Lack of priority entry tickets wasted opportunities”

Evan Evans Tours - A Day In Paris
Book In Advance
More Info
$253.28*
and up
Paris Rail Day Trip from London
Ranked #335 of 553 Tours in Paris
Reviewed April 11, 2012

We recently returned from a one day London-Paris-London sightseeing tour on the Eurostar under Evan Evans tours. While the staff were courteous and helpful, the lack of advance entry tickets (group tickets to either skip queues or take shorter queues) resulted in missing Notre Dame Cathedral altogether and almost missing Musee D'Orsay. I would have hoped that by choosing the "guided" option we would have had priority entry tickets included in the price.

3  Thank happywandererBC
There are newer reviews for Evan Evans Tours - A Day In Paris

Reviewed December 21, 2011

We did the Windsor Castle, Bath, Stonehenge tour, we were picked up at the hotel ok and then taken to the central bus depot, then the confusion started. Chaos about what bus to catch, we were told several different buses to catch and people were being moved on and off buses, We eventually got underway. At Windsor Castle we were given very vague instructions about how to get back to the bus and almost missed it. The sights we saw were great - no argument there, But on the arrival back to London we were told there would be no hotel drop off. Thanks for telling us, but you could have informed us at the time of booking. We were dropped somewhere in the city, miles away from the hotel and made to navigate our way through the transport system. worse we did a majestic london tour on the saturday and were dropped off in the city only to fine that the tube was not operating so we had to spend a fortune on a taxi to get back to the hotel

1  Thank downunderman69
Reviewed November 17, 2011

My travel agent booked me a tour to Paris which I thoroughly enjoyed. Coming from Australia and having limted time it was amazing to be able to go to another country in just a few hours. My travel agent booked me on the escorted tour which was lucky as there was a pick up from the hotel included in the morning. Evan Evans made sure that we were there in plenty of time to check in. The person who I met was very helpful when giving me my package and explained that the guide would meet us in Paris. The guide in Paris took us around the main sites and I especially loved being up to go up the Eiffel Tower. It really was a great way to spend the day.

3  Thank Gina M
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I have been in Paris before but had never done the guided tour.
Our guide was very nice, organised and knoweldgable.
The tour buses had an incredible frequency even at this time of the year and where spot on for timing and locations.
We managed to do all the main attractions in Paris and be back in London at a reasonable time. It was a perfect day and as a travel industry professional i was impressed with the standard of service.

2  Thank Covadonga
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Booked the Unescourted One Day Tour to Paris with trepidation. I am 71 years old and even though an experienced traveler, have not been to Paris before. We were prepared to take the Metro into Paris from the train station. Suprise! We were met by Mike, who took us to The Opera, put us on the Hop On/Hop Off bus and sent us on our way, after telling us to meet him at The Opera later that day for escourt back to station. We felt very secure and were totally satisfied with the Evan Evans staff that handled this tour. Would recommend to anyone going to London to experience this trip.