“le bistrol de l alycastre very excellent resturant..all thing good and nice...............”
Review of Le Bistrot de l'Alycastre - CLOSED

Le Bistrot de l'Alycastre
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am ...arif..... I am in Paris on holiday and had a fantastic time here, if I tell you about food it is really fabulous, which is speacially recommended for a restaurant one of the hotel staff.The of restaurant ..l lycastre.......... and it is not a far from the hotel. As front of my view, the restaurant is very specious, with bright and modern interior, service is really good and food itself was very tasty, plentiful as delicious. I enjoyed this restaurant. It is a splendid location in Paris. Overall it has a very pleasant and calming atmosphere and if you want a good location and feel like. French food, this is a lovely restaurant to spend the evening dining in.

There are newer reviews for Le Bistrot de l'Alycastre

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My husband and I had a lovely dinner at Alycastre. The place is small, cozy, welcoming. Enjoyed the razor clam starter, scallop main course, lobster main course (lovely,claw perfectly shelled, stuffed, served on top of carrots and parsnips) and shared a baba au rhum (which extra rum to inject if there wasn't enough). Would go back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Tenley
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Very small and crowded tables. Our hostess was very accomodating (such as bringing butter for the bread or leaving off the sauce) and patiently explained the menu in English to our non-French-speaking friends. The dishes were well prepared. The wine list was not extensive, but also not too expensive (relatively). Well-located on the Left Bank.
Our concierge recommended the restaurant as one that the Americans have not yet discovered. Well, we shared half the restaurant with the discoverers.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Our hotel concierge recommended this restaurant and we were glad he did. The food was excellent and the service was very helpful and attentive. My Lotte (monkfish) was perfectly cooked with a toasty seared crust. We enjoyed the cheese plate and fortunately saved room for dessert. I had a Fraise Soupe that was divine. It was a thick strawberry soup with a quinelle of strawberry sorbet and a dollop of whipped cream. It was beautifully presented and a perfect end to the meal. The wine suggested by our waitress was a perfect match for the food and reasonably priced. It's a great choice for a classic French bistro.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Cozy restaurant in Saint Germain District. Nice selection on the menu, I had the calamari and my wife had the monk fish. Both were delicious and cooked perfectly. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Check them out if you are going to be in Paris