“lovely setting, good food”
Review of Le Dome Du Marais

Le Dome Du Marais
Reserve with
Le Dome Du Marais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,241 of 18,343 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed January 22, 2014

My wife and I had a very pleasant dinner. Food was well prepared, the wine list accessible, service attentive. A good choice in the Marais.

1  Thank leonardr509

Reviewed January 20, 2014

The Marais is the best area on sundays (it's lively and the shops are open) it is therefore great to have brunch in this magnificient place... However the food is not good, as often in this kind of trendy places...

Reviewed January 13, 2014

This find is tucked away near the Archives with a non-descript entrance.
We had eaten here 18 months ago on a previous visit at the recommendation of our B&B host, so just had to find it again.
We hadn’t booked but should have as we were seated in the ‘anteroom’. It was still a pretty spot but if we had booked, we might have got to sit in the main room under the spectacularly lit dome.
We ate entrees of beetroot carpaccio and pumpkin soup with chestnut creme, then mains of wild deer and pigeon – all really good.
It really is worth sitting under the dome.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went for a family evening meal (five people) on our one night in Paris. It had been recommended for the setting and lived up to the description with a beautiful glass dome inside and real 'Marais' atmosphere. Before we left our hotel to come here, our concierge expressed horror that we were visiting such 'a touristy' restaurant which rather put a damper on our expectations. In some ways, he was right - a mixture of foreign tourists and French. The food was much better than he'd lead us to believe but it was very expensive and the service not quite as good as it should have been - they looked short-staffed and we were never offered water, tap or otherwise. I had the Steak Tartare which is a Parisian speciality. I have had better - it wasn't cut up enough for my taste and also seemed to have some carrot in it! We ordered a praline mille feuille which was very tasty but did not come with any mille feuille pastry! So disappointing but it would have been worse!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I was there with my kid for saturday lunch. the couple next to our table already sent back one of the two main courses to the kitchen as it was not fresh. When the dish was re-presented to the couple, it still remained untouched after the lady poked it with her fork. My salmon was very good but the spinach was sandy. I told the waiter that the spinach was not washed properly, he said "si, si". I asked him, "did you wash them yourself? why are you so sure?" he didn't insist after that. Good thing they gave me a reduction of Euro5 for the dish as I asked from the manager. The couple next to us paid the full price. will not go back.

1  Thank Sara W