“Parisian Expectations Met!”
Review of Le Dome Du Marais

Le Dome Du Marais
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Le Dome Du Marais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,802 of 17,155 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
New York
“Parisian Expectations Met!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My boyfriend and I were meeting in Paris on vacation as I was flying in from a work trip. I had never been to Paris before but on my to do list with all the other tourist things to do was go to an elegant "typical" french resturant and have roasted chicken and potatoes.
He found this resturant and it surpassed my expectations. It's charming and elegant, the menu is small and the portions are perfect (not Americanized!!). We ordered the foie gras, which my boyfriend wasn't thrilled with their bread choice but the foie gras was great and the spinach/beet/feta salad was simple and tasty. I ordered the chicken and potatoes and both were great, the small side of gravy with it was also delicious. My boyfriend got the steak tartare and thought it was fabulous.
We shared a dessert...the chocolate bomb. It was okay not as sweet as I was thinking it was going to be which was a good thing. Of course the bordeaux we had was fantastic. But the elegance, charm and food made me feel like I was in Paris and the movies!!!!!

• Greek first
T-A
“Beautiful reataurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We entered the restaurand after seeing the nice candle lit entrance from the street.
The restaurant is located in an 18th century buildinf.
There is a beautiful winter garden where we dined. Inside there is a beautiful dome.
The staff was very nice, The food very good and tasty.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank lny
“You must go there”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

It is a very beautiful restaurant with a very very very good food. The appetizers are excellent, I recommend to share the appetizers. The pizza and the chicken salad are excellent.

salt lake city
“Beautiful atmosphere and wonderful food.”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate here on my last night in Paris and what a treat. We ate in the covered courtyard and it is just beautiful. The service was wonderful, our waiter was very nice and humored out french speaking skills. He spoke english as well for those who do not wish to embarrass themselves.I had the chateaubriand steak that was cook perfectly. My mother had the salmon that was wonderful and my sister and father had the St.Pierre fish (in english it is John Dorrie). The prices are moderately high but so is the quality. Would definitely go back.

paris
“Atmosphère, atmosphère !”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great welcome on arrival and ambiance with lots of candles and curious decoration...that is nice but when you go out for dinner the rest is also important. We were seated in the winter garden -nice place- but the first thing we noticed was the very discontinuous service: if you just need one more minute to choose your wine then the waiter will forget you and you will receive your starter before the wine. Especially when you order some cold appetizers the staff would have to check if your beverages are on the table and then come with the food....simple rule!
What about the meal, a good and tasty chicken salad, a nice gazpacho but a fish main served with boulangère potatoes and "girolles" (2 mini mini dry items) on my dish -and i really love them : ) - you can simply forget two minutes later.