“Back for a second visit”
Review of Le Dome Du Marais

Le Dome Du Marais
Reserve with
Le Dome Du Marais is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,244 of 18,347 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Since I had a great experience last year, decided to return with the family this time around. Service was good, food was as good as I remember so no complaints :) Found the price to be reasonable still.

Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

Very nice location, very good service and a beautiful decoration. But, the place was overheated and food was very uneven. Two of us had the fish of the day which was very dull while others had very tasty dishes. Overall it felt overpriced.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My family of five had a great dining experience. We went there on the recommendation of a friend who said the interior was beautiful and it appealed to Parisians, not tourists. We were not only impressed by the domed dining room, but the food and the service were superior.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The setting is nice (could be much more nicer if they'll take down the coloured lights which make the place looks a bit tacky). Food is good and fairly priced.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

On our last day in Paris, I surprised my daughter by taking her to lunch at the Dome du Marais, because , to my mind, one can appreciate the setting better during the day than at night.As I expected, she was enchanted by the place.
There are two rooms, a jardin d'hiver, which is like a conservatory, and an inner room, more elegant in decor, with a glass dome and beautiful white-trimmed black velveteen furniture.
I had made a reservation via the site La Fourchette,requesting a good table in the inner room, and that was waiting for us, even when I changed the original time of the reservation.
As vegetarians, we had three different fish dishes, all elegantly simple and delicate. They were preceded by a small amuse guele of avocado and smoked salmon.We had Sauvignon Blanc by the glass and one cafe gourmand for dessert. Not cheap- 80 euro including the tip- but not over the top, either.It was definitely worth it.
The service was very good, the staff very pleasant, the overall experience delightful.
Definitely worth returning to and going for the first time if you want a lovely Marais place to eat.
By the way, there is a Sunday brunch which is excellent value.