“Great fun”

$71.79*
Private Tour: 2CV Secret Paris Tour
Ranked #25 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Venice has its gondolas, New York has its taxi and Paris ... its 2CVs! Let us charm you with an authentic, intimate and unique tour, through the streets of Paris, in this mythical convertible car ! The 2CV offers an amazing view. In a cozy atmosphere, inside the quirky convertible car, (re)discover Paris in a unique way, in the midst of foliage, steeples, sky and cobblestone... Be romantic, hearty, or just simply curious. Extend your tour by adding one of our extras. Create your own escapade, and take advantage of a special occasion to surprise !
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Took the 45 minutes Champs Elysees Prestige tour in October 2011, having booked directly on the '4 roues sous 1 parapluie' website. We had a great time and this is the perfect way to see Paris in a car, if you're not brave enough to drive around the Arc de Triomphe yourself! Our driver, Eric, was on time and very friendly and chatty, finding a quick stop to take a photo of us. I'd thoroughly recommend using this company; they were excellent.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Brilliant fun! Our guide (Gabriel) was a great guy, he was very informative and he was all about when it came to the stunt drivers that surrounded our car as we drove through Paris! Passed all the attractions, had a break at a street side cafe, great coffee and pastries, then hit the road for the final hour! Brilliant tour, it was well worth the money!

3  Thank Funlovinfella
Reviewed August 23, 2011

My guide was an excellent driver.
She was very knowledgeable and she really made the trip enjoyable.
I loved the car especially on such a nice day!
Its much better than an bus tour at giving one an orientation to the major sites of a city.
Highly recommended! i am going to try to do another tour before I leave Paris.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

It isn't easy to find tours that don't bore teenagers... this tour was "FANTASTIC!" and my teen boys want to be sure everyone knows about our GREAT guide/driver Jeff. Jeff would talk directly to the boys and ask them questions so they felt involved. He made it personal for all of us, we learned about Paris sites, the fun car (with it's own name), and about living in Paris, growing up, going to school & university. We were given a map to help us know where we were & the car even had comfortable pillows. The open top was excellent for picture taking. Jeff picked us up from the flat we rented, dropped us off where we wanted, and made a few special stops along the way (A walk inside St Sulpice for the Da Vinci Code connection for the boys, Trocadero for me). It was like having a friend away from home.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

This was one of the best tours I have ever taken. My driver showed up looking very french in his beret and made sure I was settled comfortably in the back seat of this amazing car before we headed off on our days adventure, and adventure it was! I enjoyed every minute of this tour and my guide was very knowledgeable and interesting and really made the tour entertaining. The car was great and I felt like a movie star or celebrity in the back seat as people were looking and taking pictures of the car and it certainly generated lots of interest.

This is a definite 'don't miss' tour when in Paris!