“Romantic dinner with french cuisine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Maison de Verlaine

La Maison de Verlaine
Reserve with
La Maison de Verlaine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #283 of 16,717 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic dinner with french cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

After eating several times at Maison de verlaine, I decided to write my review. Apart from being one of the best meals i had so far in Paris, it is its romantic atmosphere that makes it distinguish among the restaurants. The staff is great and very helpful. Everytime I go with my girlfriend, I prefer to take one of the menus, which included plenty of choices from the traditional French cuisine. I advise you to do the same! For the main course I recommend the turkey fillet with the mushroom sauce and for dessert OF COURSE the profiterol !! Hope you have a great time!
Panos + Lina

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Panosparis

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by a work colleague who is a real foodie so I made a booking (essential as lots were being turned away). I had high hopes and I was not disappointed! The restaurants itself is small but full of character and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. We choose a set menu which included a glass of champagne, a starter, main, dessert and coffee all for 30 euros which is so reasonable! The food was incredible and I did not want any of the courses to end! I thought I'd been for the best meal ever lastnight but this one definitely topped it!

• Visited December 2013
Athens, Greece
“Great choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We visited the restaurant after seeing all the great reviews on tripadvisor.
The food was great, and the people there were super friendly and nice, making us feel like home.

Recommended!

Ashford, United Kingdom
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

We went looking for this restaurant after searching for restaurants in the Latin Quarter and seeing its great reviews. We were not disappointed. The food was fabulous and very reasonably priced but above all, the service was warm and welcoming. An experience we won't forget and a lovely Birthday surprise too. Thank you. Sarah and David x

Visited November 2013
Highland Village, Texas
“Great Place for a Romantic Dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

This was my second visit and it was just as good as I remembered. The restaurant is very cozy--a great place for a romantic dinner! The owner, Nicolas, is a very nice gentleman, and he along with the waiters provided a very pleasant service. We got the prix fixe meal, which was reasonably priced, and the food was excellent.

The restaurant is pretty small so you'll want to get there early, or make a reservation, if possible (not sure about that).

• Visited November 2013