“Highest quality”

Ranked #13 of 638 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tours in Paris
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Toured Musee d'Orsay and Louvre with this company. Guides Kelly and Jason were incredibly well informed, charming, delightful. Made effortless adjustments to keep our teens engaged.

3  Thank bve
"hour tour"
in 21 reviews
"money well spent"
in 8 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"come alive"
in 9 reviews
"works of art"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We loved our tour of the louvre with Stephanie. We toured the d'Orsay the next day with Sunny. Both girls were great.

2  Thank Kelsner
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We booked two tours with Paris Muse, had our first one today at the Louvre with Claire. Coming from a family who has traveled all over the world, Claire was one of the best tour guides we have ever had. I had a list of specific pieces to see while at the Louvre, and she made time for every single one on my list. (was about 10-12 pieces from all different eras) We had such a fantastic time, we cannot wait for the Musee D'Orsay tomorrow! Paris Muse is definitely the way to go when it comes to private tours in Paris. Even I learned a lot from our guide, and I studied art history and humanities in school!

3  Thank Brenna H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I never knew a museum could be this much fun! We were a little more than intimidated by trying to take on the Louvre without a guide, with kids! So my wife found Paris Muse Clues. Wow! What a great find this was. Our kids, ages 12 & 10, are pretty restless when it comes to art. But this is a scavenger hunt through the Louvre and was the perfect antidote to boredom and constant requests to go to the gift shop! Our guide engaged the boys right away and set to motion their imagination while the whole time teaching them things about the art they were seeing. We saw almost every room of the museum in about 3 hours, then went back to see the things we missed, which wasn't much. We saw all the famous things, and got some nice history along the way.The boys even found "treasure" at the end of the tour!

1  Thank Calisurfer97
See more reviews
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have been going to Paris for the last 20 years in various capacities - love the city and consider myself somewhat knowledgeable about it's many sites. When the time came to bring along my 13 year-old I wanted to insure she would have a great experience without the overload of historical facts and boring museum walks. So I chose Paris Muse for two amazing tours and I would have done one per day had they had any availability. Philip showed us the Best of the Louvre in 2.5 hours of fun, chronological facts with all the key treasures yet peppered with interesting historical facts. My daughter loved it!!! A museum? yes she loved it because of Philip.
THEN we went with Paris Muse to the Rodin Museum where the guide took us on a journey of this amazing artist - not just admiring his work but his story, his process and showcasing his revolutionary methods in the time he lived. IF you are going to Paris, the Paris Muse experience is an absolute must - a perfect balance of education and fun interesting experiences.

4  Thank Monicavila