“amazing experience!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: 6th Arr. - Luxembourg
Description: 16 Seats,some more outside when the sun helps! First arrived, first served (no reservation) to enjoy fresh oysters delivered daily from the producer and a bit more.
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We tried 2 different type of oysters and had 2 glasses of champagne with them. Excellent quality and good service! recommended!!

1  Thank AnnSophie-it-dk

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food. No doubt one of the best. But racist service. I'm from Singapore so screw you. I have yet to finish my goat cheese, waitress ask if we were finished. You Blind? When I put the first osyter shell on the table, waitress tell me to put on the plate instead rudely, not to dirty the table. Served other table water but didn't served us water. When finish the platter, waitress removed everything immediately. For other table, people had left, the plates are still laying around. When I go toilet, owner went in to check after I wash my hands. Worst restaurant experience. F#*& you. If you look chinese, don't go this place. Fking your racist attitude, grow up.

9  Thank 97nicholast
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

Definitively the best experience in Paris, unforgettable food and service. Shrimps and oysters externally fresh and crispy... delicious with great French white wine. To close the wonderful experience, the owner offered the best desert I’ve had in my life.... this you can’t ask, as he cooked for some friend were there... thank you very much. Jonas

1  Thank ZBZ009
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Went there with my wife. She spoke perfect American English. They did not really want to give her a table as there were only about two empty tables. I intervened in French and voilà the table suddenly was not reserved anymore.

We ordered the oysters, the were all good when we ate them. However, I think that they let a bit too many Americans outside in the cold rain. It turned out that they would better had taken them inside and sold their oysters before they turned bad from waiting for French customers.

Bad for the Americans, bad for the oysters, bad for our stomach. Luckily, it was good for the ambulance and our health insurance, they made good money with our visit.

Date of visit: March 2018
5  Thank allesbesser
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Rėgis is the hero of a book about oysters in Paris, and I have wanted to try it for years. Great noon meal of a dozen No. 3 fines de Clair and specials de Clair. Fresh. Meaty. Fun to eat. Place was nearly packed, and one other solo diner was in the room.

Date of visit: February 2019