“Pleasant discovery”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: 6th Arr. - Luxembourg
Description: 16 Seats,some more outside when the sun helps! First arrived, first served (no reservation) to enjoy fresh oysters delivered daily from the producer and a bit more.
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

First time here based on TripAdvisor review. It feels like a good hidden gem, the owner(not sure but an older man) even recommend me to eat the small scallop left on the oyster shell, so you can see he’s serious about his products! Staff are friendly, very limited seating but I went around 2pm and I didn’t wait. Minimum order is 12 pcs oysters. FOIE GRAS was bomb, 12 euros is reasonable price for me. Amazing foie gras, even the French couple next to me enjoyed it as I could tell.

Will come back again! merci!

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Natalie S

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

This lunch went directly to my top 3 meals ever! The place has charm, very friendly service and cute setting. The place is very small- only the counter and about 16 (or so) seats, so that also creates intimate atmosphere.

Super wines, super oysters!

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank 57missm
Reviewed February 4, 2018

My husband and I stumbled on this place a couple years ago so we were ecstatic to find it again during our short stay in Paris a few weeks back We were pleased to be seated immediately this time, but the wait is worth every second....don't let that deter you! The oysters were so fresh! We have traveled to many places looking for the perfect oysters...so far this place wins the contest~ I highly recommend it~

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank hmc1215
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Number one place to eat oysters in Paris
Fresh oysters , nice place
There is one problem : no reservation, but this is what you pay for enjoy the best oyster

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank F4YZantonios
Reviewed January 20, 2018

Small place, serious about oysters. Intimate seating. Worth waiting for a table. Oysters were the perfect coldness and freshness. No wrong wine choices here. We went for a plateau before dinner. They were kind enough to let us have a table to share a plateau, although that may not always be the case. If you're not having many you may find yourself at the "bar" (which is not really a bar).

Date of visit: December 2017