“Surprise tour”

Paris Running Tours
Ranked #9 of 154 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Paris Running Tour is the first Parisian Jogging Tourist agency (SightJogging or SightRunning). Discover Paris while running with an impassioned Parisian guide! Runners from all around the world have been visiting Paris with us since 2008. PASSING THROUGH PARIS? On a short business trip or for a longer stay with family or friends? How lucky! The capital has so many treasures. But when you arrive in Paris, it is difficult to know where to start… TREAT YOURSELF TO AN UNFORGETTABLE VISIT! Thanks to Paris Running Tours, you will not miss a thing in the capital! Visiting a city while running, is a means of combining pleasure and fitness: let yourself be shown around, discover or rediscover Paris and all its secrets, cover a distance which will make the most beautiful sites in the capital accessible in one trip! In only a few hours, you can jog, discover the different aspects of the city and learn a lot of new things! What more could you wish for?
Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Went to Paris and Amsterdam for my husbands birthday. I planned our 9 mile running tour with out telling my husband til the last minute. Jean-Charles was our guide and I have to say this was the most fun I have ever had on a tour. We learn so much about Paris, the miles flew by. Jean-Charles was such a easy person to talk too, he even researched a question I had about the country side and emailed later the answer. I would love to run again the next time I come! Oh and the photos he took of us were wonderful. By far the most memorable part of my vacation

All reviews
"mile tour"
"historical spots"
"stopped frequently"
in 2 reviews
"very knowledgeable tour guide"
in 2 reviews
"absolutely loved this tour"
"photos taken"
"fabulous tour"
"interesting stories"
"jet lag"
"an excellent guide"

Reviewed March 20, 2017

I loved my running tour with Jean-Charles - not only was he so informative and interesting but the run was beautiful! He is incredibly passionate about his city and to hear this from a local (rather than a tour guide) was very special. Can't recommend this tour more highly - for any fitness level. It is the best way to see the city! Thanks Jean-Charles.

Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

This was one of my favorite things I did while in Paris. I was training for a half marathon and worried about getting miles logged for a long run. Jean-Charles took care of me! I saw so much and learned so much from him. He took me through safe areas and gave me tips for sightseeing and places my vegan daughter might like to eat. He let me set the pace and decide what I wanted to see this was my first sightseeing running tour and I will definitely do this again-especially in a city with so much to see!

1  Thank colorshine5
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend this tour! I had researched Paris running routes before my trip and am so glad I chose Paris running tours! It was a fun easy run through many of the most beautiful/iconic places in Paris. Jean Charles was very knowledgeable and pointed out many things that I would have missed if I ran on my own. Thanks again for a great experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2017

I loved this running tour so much! My guide, Jean-Charles, took me on a huge loop around many of the major sites, and shared lots of interesting facts and history. I enjoyed it so much, I tried to recreate much of it later in the day for my partner. Paris is a beautiful city for running. If you enjoy running and want to squeeze in a lot of sites in a short amount of time, this is a great way to make the most of your trip - and get some exercise:-)