“Paris photo tours - good for the soul and the album”

Experience Paris - Guided City Tour
Pastry and Dessert Course in Paris
Ranked #217 of 544 Tours in Paris
Type: City Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience Paris offers friendly and professional concierge level service in our Paris office near the Eiffel Tower. We custom plan private city activities and longer trips throughout France. We focus on creativity, value and fast response. Call and visit anytime. "Once again I want to thank you for arranging our tour at the last minute. I am afraid that without your help our family trip to Paris would have been greatly diminished and certainly not nearly as educational."
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paris photo tours - good for the soul and the album”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

I am not really one for tours - having been burnt in the past with dodgy operators and boring itineraries, I usually just do my own thing. But as photography has been a growing interest that has turned into a fullblown passion in recent times, I decided to give Randy's tour a try. And boy am I happy I did. The tour is personal and relaxed, and Randy is great. Small groups and an easy walk around Paris, and he shows angles and sights that I hadn't really thought of; also he gives a sort of impromptu commentary along the way.
I would absolutely recommend this to everyone going to Paris!

2 Thank rljada82

• Turkish first
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Absolutely would use again!”
Reviewed August 21, 2010

Larry Davis at Man's Touch tours is AWESOME! We called last minute while in Paris wanting a private day trip to Epernay/Reims. The price was right and he took care of everything. We had a wonderful day trip to Epernay. Took TGV (really the way to go) and the private driver met us at the station - and off we went. The driver was fantastic and took us to some wonderful champagne houses - very personal since where you are tasting is basically at someone's house. Larry had also made us lunch reservations at La Cave a Champagne - FANTASTIC!!! This restaurant is located near the train station. Larry gave us alternate itineraries for after the private tour - but all dead on and extremely helpful!!!

San Jose, California
“Larry Davis and Man's Touch are creative and reliable”
Reviewed August 5, 2010

We cannot thank Man's Touch enough for what they did to make our Paris trip
with our three granddaughters a complete success. The private cooking
lesson from Phillipe was a huge hit, and Isabelle's guided tour of the
Louvre was perfectly targeted for our teen and pre-teen granddaughters. And
the transportation to and from the airport was punctual and flawless. We
will recommend you to anyone we know going to Paris. Thanks so much.
I can't wait to use them again.

San Rafael, California
“Tours of Giverney, Versailles and Vaux le Vicomte - Magnifique!”
Reviewed July 28, 2010

Thank you so much for taking care of our transfers and tours while we were in Paris. We now know why people love this city and your service enhanced our stay.

Just would like to provide you a few comments.

Transfers worked like a charm. Pick up and delivery of our persons and luggage was perfect.

Trip to Giverney and Versailles was excellent. Marie was so knowledgeable and pleasant. We all enjoyed her greatly. The short side trip to the apple cider/calvados producer was a nice and interesting diversion. Giverney was my wife's favorite spot of our entire trip. The only minor issue we had was that the microphone/speaker system did not work well in the van, so the folks in the back of the van heard little or nothing when Marie provided information while we were driving. Still a fantastic trip.

Vaux le Vicomte was a real treat. This excursion was booked for our 29th Wedding anniversary and it lived up to our expectations. To be on our own and not part of the thundering herds made the experience that much better. The dinner at the 1 star Michelin restaurant was spectacular. I apparently did not understand that I was supposed to order from the 43 Euro price fix menu, but the food was outstanding and somewhat out of the ordinary for us. The extra cost was well worth the experience.

Thanks again for your help in making our Paris vacation one we will remember with great joy forever. Please also give our best to Marie....she was a delight!

Arvada, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun chance to learn some photography in a beautiful city”
Reviewed July 27, 2010

My two daughters and I had a wonderful time learning some photography with Kevin our guide for half a day in Paris. We got a chance to learn street photography, action shots, framing Notre Dame, getting unique perspectives... Kevin also was full of fun facts about some of the sites around Notre Dame and their history. This was one of the highlights of our two week vacation through Rome, Florence and Paris. I wish we had taken this at the beginning of our trip to improve our photographs. I would highly recommend this tour if you are remotely interested in photography.

1 Thank EchoZulu