“A Paris Sanctuary”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
HUMMMM MOUFFETARD!
Rue MOUFFETARD!
Jardin_Plantes
Pantheon
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

New York, New York, United States
“A Paris Sanctuary”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

This was my first time visiting Paris and all i can say is that Dominique"s flat was perfect. Not only was it cozy and clean, it was in a very nice neighborhood close to the Metro, cafe's and a grocery store right across the street. My parents were with me as well and they were very impressed. We loved the idea not stayng in a hotel, we felt more a part of Paris then just a tourist. After a long day of sightseeing in the city it was always so comforting returning back to such a quiet lovely place. I am not one to write a review, but if this can help someone to decide on this apartment i am sure you will be happy with your choice. I will definitely stay here again when i return to Paris. Thanks for everything Dominique!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Mike N
San Diego
“Great place to feel at home”
Reviewed May 31, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

When in Paris it is so easy to be crushed by the crowds, this rental is the perfect escape from that. We would visit all the "tourist" places then state, "Let's go home to our neighborhood! Convenient to Metro, many restaurants and shops. Great pastry shop almost next door. Checking & checkout handled perfectly. We would DEFINITELY stay here again. Might not even leave the area! Thanks to all involved for making our stay so wonderful.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location,
Liked least: Absolutely nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
May 30, 2013
Dears Linda and Mike,

Thank you very much to be a perfect guests! We hope to host you again very soon!!!
DaynaAlys...
Redondo Beach, California
“This apartment made me want to live in Paris!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

We LOVED this apartment! I've never been one of those people infatuated with Paris, but after staying in this cute two story apartment, I would totally move to Paris. There was a bakery next door, a market across the street and a metro station down the block. Everything we needed was right there. I stayed with my husband and three children and there was plenty of space for us, much more space than a hotel room would have provided. The fully stocked kitchen (no oven though, just a stove) allowed us to eat in a few nights to save some money, and my 7 year old daughter loved walking next door to the bakery each morning to buy a baguette for our picnic lunch. I would make sandwiches and pack some fruit and we would be off on our adventures for the day. The apartment is incredibly clean, tastefully decorated, and easy to access. The owner, Dominique, is responsive and helpful, and gives great recommendations. We loved the Rue Mouffetard, which we would have missed if not for Dominique's recommendation. I have already recommended this apartment to a friend visiting Paris in May!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The awesome location!
Liked least: No oven or dishwasher
Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Mar 15, 2013
Dear Dayna! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! It is very important to us to hear from you!!! Hope to host you again very soon!!!
Leeds
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
fvmom
Coto de Caza, California
“Perfectly Wonderful Paris Apartment”
Reviewed April 9, 2012 for a stay in March 2012
people found this review helpful

This was the first time that I ever rented a vacation apartment. Even though I've traveled extensively, I've always stayed in a hotel. But in traveling with my mother and grown daughter, part of their Paris "fantasy" was to stay in a little apartment and immerse themselves in Paris life. I found this property via TripAdvisor. I was actually looking at the smaller unit, however it was not available during our vacation period. Dominique, the owner, recommended this unit and it turned out to be fabulous. Her communication was very prompt and clear and she answered all of my questions. Once the contract was signed and payment received, she sent am email that include information on how to get to the apartment, instructions for accessing the apartment, and restaurant and site seeing suggestions. The concierge lives in the adjacent building and was very helpful. The unit is located close to the Metro (Les Gobelins) and right on the corner is a Patisserie and across the street is a full service supermarket. There are numerous restaurants within walking distance. We stayed out late many nights and felt very safe at this location.

The apartment was SPOTLESS. Cleaner than a hotel. The bedding was fresh. The kitchen well stocked with utensils and dishes. Two bathrooms was a huge bonus. The towel wamers were wonderful. There is Wi-Fi and TV.

Having a clean, modern and safe place to stay really helped make for a wonderful vacation. For almost the same price, we would have been cramped in a small hotel room, sharing beds and one bathroom. Here we had sleeping for six, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and space to move around in. Just a note, the stairs to the downstairs bedroom were a bit much for my 75 year old mother. She stayed in the ground level part of the apartment. She had her bed, the kitchen and a bathroom to herself. She loved it!

Overall Dominique provides a wonderful place to stay. I highly recommend you contact her when making you Paris trip plans. I believe that there are 3 units for rent in the same building. You can find them through TripAdvisor or via her website: http://quartierlatinapartements.shutterfly.com/paris5me.

PS. Just as promised my security deposit was returned within 48 hours after departure.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything! However, having two American style bathrooms was a wonderful bonus.
Liked least: Nothing. A minor inconvenience was that there was no oven in the apartment.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
Apr 8, 2012
Dear Deborah,

Thank you very much for your kind words!!! Looking forward to host you again in your next visit!!!

Kind regards

Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed October 4, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing