“Cozy, well located apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Any
MonicaxLo...
Cancun, Mexico
“Cozy, well located apartment”
Reviewed October 4, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment is just as shown in the pictures - a block away from two different metro stations that will take you easily to the city center, and markets just across the street. The only downside - the washing machine was not working when we tried to use it (and it had been one of the reasons why I booked the app). There was a self wash & dry a couple of blocks away, so no biggie. We were told it was going to be replaced.

Date of stay: September 2017
Your age range 25-34
Oct 8, 2017
Hello Monica,
Thank you for your review. The wash machine was working before you arrived, we just finished washing the linen. Any way, I propose you to replace it in 48hs and you said that it was not a problem for you. Just to inform to others guests that the wash machine has been replaced
gm_in_nc
North Carolina
“Petite Scipion”
Reviewed May 20, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Apartment was exactly as advertised and perfect for our stay. We did not use the kitchen, but the accommodations were clean and attractive with everything we needed. Easy access to buses and metro via the Les Gobelins station. We actually walked back from the Louvre one evening, only about 2 km. Safe neighborhood, convenient patisserie on corner for morning café and bun. Dominique was very responsive to questions before arriving. He included helpful information via email prior to our arrival on how to get to the property from the airport, as well as many wonderful suggestions for things to see and places to eat in the immediate vicinity. Would definitely use this property again.

Date of stay: May 2017
May 24, 2017
Thank you very much for your comments!! Very happy hosting you!
mymg
Geelong, Australia
“Please check all details such as refund of security deposit”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Stayed at this studio for 3nights from the 12th June ,stayed 3 nights the studio was clean convenient
Ovation but the sofa bed was broken we advised the owner who sent someone late evening to fix it.
The problem is I still haven't got the security deposit back it is now the 22 nod and no word from the owner not happy!

Date of stay: June 2014
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Jun 25, 2014
Hello,

I cannot agree with your review. Fist of all, the apartment was in perfect conditions, clean and equipped exactly like the pictures. The DOUBLE BED was available, comfortable ready to be used. You do not used it, because you don't wont to sleep in mezzanine.
The sofa bed WAS NOT BROKE, it is a brand new sofa bed, that you was having difficulty to open. My cleaning crew was there to help you as soon you asked by phone,please note that you called me in the evening. THE SECURITY DEPOSIT WAS REFUNDED without request from you. Your review do not reflect the reality. My apartments are also in Airbnb and I have 191 positives reviews:

"While the apartment is not large, the space has been cleverly utilized to create an extremely cosy and comfortable place to come home to at the end of a long day of sightseeing. The sheets of the very comfortable loft bed smelt deliciously of lavender. There were shops and bakeries nearby and we were able to walk to many attractions, with convenient transport to others. Definitely recommended."

"My husband and I had a lovely time staying in Dominique's flat. It was quite small but beautifully decorated, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. It felt very secure and the location was very convenient for exploring Paris on foot as well as travelling by Metro. We didn't actually meet Dominique but the check-in instructions were very clear and there was an easy system for collecting keys and storing luggage after check-out. I would definitely recommend this beautiful flat and thank you Dominique for your hospitality-it was such a pleasure to feel like a Parisienne even just for a few days!"
theprogre...
Woodstock, Illinois
“excellent but ask about security deposit”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

Tiny, lovely, close to Metro but with a neighborhood that offers amenities for respite from tourist centers. Seemed unusually clean. It's OK that guidelines are strict, payment in advance as D has a good reputation. But I had to ask twice for return of my security deposit, which is not cool. Ask about this before signing on.

Date of stay: September 2013
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: decor and location
Liked least: security deposit, had to ask
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 15, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry about the time to refund you the security deposit. It took a little extra time than usual.

You've asked the return of the security deposit before the cleaning crew check the apartment. This kind of request happens when the guests makes damages inside the apartment. On this case I asked to my crew, to makes a very deep verification in the apartment. I've sent you a message to explain that the apartment must be checked before refund. In the contract we have 48 hs to refund the Security Deposit. I was flying to South América and without safe Internet connexion available. I made a choice to send it a bit later from a safe connexion.

Please note that renting apartments, there is no services included, When you call me or send messages I always answer, and the apartment was perfectly cleaned. I've Sent you information to arrive and stay and tips for your trip.

We have concierges in the building to any urgency also.

Thank you for your visit and hope to host you again in the future
Best regards
Reneeandj...
Maitland, Australia
“Perfect! I loved it here.”
Reviewed May 26, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed in La Closerie. It is in the same building, but has it’s own entry from the outside.

The perfect place to stay! The apartment is clean, comfortable and modern with nice furnishings. (it looks exactly like the photos - ttp://quartierlatinapartements.shutterfly.com/paris5me) Big comfortable bed and good pillows. There was access to the building and somewhere to leave our bags until check-in time.

It was easy to book over the internet and Dominique was great and supplied us with lots of helpful information and local knowledge.

There is a bakery almost next door. Many shops, cafes, supermarkets and restaurants in easy walking distance. 3 mins walk to buses and one metro line and 7 mins walk (up-hill) to another metro line. It was just so easy to get to where ever we wanted to go.
The washing machine was great, meant we could easily move on to our next destination with a bag full of clean clothes. Free wi-if (worked very well) and free local calls and also free calls back to Australia.

After 2 separate six week trips traveling through Europe this is the best apartment we have stayed in. It was all the little extras that made this the perfect accommodation for our week in Paris.

You must stay here!

One thing to note the staircase down to the bedroom is a little on the steep side. It was no bother to us but at all may be for some people.

Date of stay: April 2012
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having two bathrooms was great. Also having a washing machine and free phone calls. I lliked everything.
Liked least: There is nothing I can think of.
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
May 25, 2012
Thank you very much! You are very kind guests and the apartment was perfect when you leave, hope to host you again in the future :)
Mexico city
Reviewed April 12, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Date of stay: March 2012
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Apr 12, 2012
What can I say??? Thank you very much!! Hope to see you again in one of the studios very soon! The apartment was perfect when you left and your feed back during the stay is a must for the owner !

Australia
Reviewed October 11, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Date of stay: September 2011
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing