“Perfect pasta”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I tested a restaurant in Champs Élysées that was Bistro.we selected two pastas (Tort cepe and penne 4 fromages) for me and my husband.that was perfect.the restaurant was clean and tidy with comfortable seats,also friendly personals,on time servicing.we pay totally whit drinks 32.70 €

Reviewed October 8, 2013

OMG ; Pooq quality of meal ; dry food ; Horrible service ; no professional ; and dirty restaurant. We had beef carpaccio ; was not good. OMG ; Pooq quality of meal ; dry food ; Horrible service ; no professional ; and dirty restaurant. We had beef carpaccio ; was not good.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I was eating there yesterday, because we wanted to eat on Champs Elysee
It look to be a nice place and inside it was clean ... nothing to complain about
The food on the menu was good and the prices were a little bit high
When we received the food ... it was nothing special, nothing really French.
The stuff was not very helpful and not friendly.
For a French Experience, I expected much better; especially on this location.
Next time I will choose something else.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Food was awesome, it does however become apparent that you really need to be a local. Whilst we conversed adequately in French, we noted that tables that were fluent were served quicker and were continually spoken to as to the meals etc... Just a minor issue... As I said food was awesome we don't normally take photos of food but today we did...will definitely be going back

1  Thank Kezza361
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ate the menu Bistro for 13,50 euros (a main course + a drink). We chose the spaghetti bolognese, it was delicious, the service was good, and we got candy when we paid.