“Excellent food and service”
Review of L'agrume

L'agrume
Ranked #807 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
West Kirby, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Visited with my wife who is disabled and wheelchair bound. The food was excellent. My wife had the Sea Bass and I had the Turbot both really nice. The wine selection was also very good. The Manager was a lovely lady who spoke very good English and could not have been more attentive. I would eat there again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Andy C

“Absolutely Brilliant”
Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

This is a superb little french restaurant. We had the 5 course degustation menu and for 40 Euro a head is fantastic value. The same thing in Sydney would easily be 100 Euro (130 AUD). Each course was a delight to the tastebuds. It is handy to both Saint Marcel and Gare d'Austerlitz Metro stations.
The host speaks perfect english and bookings are essential.

Los Angeles, California
“An Hidden Gem!!! Excellent experience a Must try in Paris!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I got the tasting menu for Friday july 13, 2012 (the menu changes every day).

Wines:
- pinot noir by the glass, ok wine I picked myself I would rate 2.5/5.

- Chardonay suggested by the host, I would give it a solid 4.5/5.

*** Food ***

Apetizers:

- crab meat in tomato pulp and lemongrass vinagrette, excelllent opening 4.5/5.

- slow cooked white beans with Chiorzo and smooked eel foam, amazing dish a full 5/5. There are no words to express how much was fullfilling the palate.

Entres:

- Poached Rombo (fish) with a green pee souce and lobster foam. Excellent dish, very delicate and fullfilling I would give a solid 4.5/5.

- Braised veal with vegtavbes ans baslamic reduction. Very very good, I'm not a meat fan and yet I would give to this dish a solid 4-4.5/5.

Desert:
- Fresh Raspberries with vanilla eipped cream and ibiscus jam. Very refreshing and interesting due to the contrast between the cream and raspberries.

Damage: 39 euros + wine and expresso (illy of course).

2 Thank GP-USA
San Francisco, California
“Absolute Perfection!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and I chose this restaurant based on the reviews and that is was within walking distance from where we were staying. This was the best meal we had all week! 5 Courses, each one thoughtfully prepared to complement each other. And for 35 Euro each? Are you kidding me? Incredible value. The owners were very friendly and helpful. Clearly they enjoy their profession and it shows in the food and atmosphere. They recommended a wine we normally wouldn't have chosen and it was perfect to pair with the menu. I'm sure the menu changes every night, so I won't bore you with what we had. But the dessert is worth mentioning- this may be the best dessert we have ever had: apricot with chocolate ganache. I'm smiling just thinking about it!

Do yourself a favor and enjoy your evening at this small restaurant. You won't be dissapointed!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank superburke
Melbourne
“Food was outstanind”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great food, with a modern menu. We did the degustation and thoroughly enjoyed it. The wine recommendation was a bit off, and the chef didn't crack a smile the whole time. However the floor manager was lovely and really enjoyed the night

• Visited June 2012