“Our travel guidance in France”

Unique Paris Private Tours
Ranked #31 of 574 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Paris offers excellent private guided tours of Paris incl. art museum of Paris, driving tours of Paris and concierge services for a stress-free and enjoyable vacation. You will find with Unique Paris among others:Louvre private guided tour, Louvre treasure huntOrsay private guided tour, Versailles private guided tourParis main highlights dirving tour, Overview private guided walking tour of Paris, private guided tour of Montmartre, Private guided chocolate tour and much more
Reviewed May 14, 2014

11 women took private guided tours through Northern France and Paris with the wonderful help of Carine. Everything was top shelf and she made every effort to meet all our expectations. I would highly recommend her for any travel needs in the future. 5 stars is not enough. Thanks Carine.

All reviews
"driver guide"
in 10 reviews
"mercedes van"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 7 reviews
"wealth of knowledge"
"skip the line tickets"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My family and I stayed in Paris in the end of March (7 people from 22 to 70 years old) and get a great experience with unique Paris Private Tours. They helped me to organize the trip and to get the tickets. So our first day we visited alone the Tour Eiffel, after that, our kind and proficient guide Salvatore brought us on a minivan around the city showing and explaining us all the beautiful attractions, history, cultural and gossip facts of Paris. After about 3 hours he drove us to the boarding area of the Bateaux mouche and we could enjoyed the Sunshine view of Paris from the Seine.
The day after, our guide Gari also very proficient and kind drove us to Versailles to show us the magnificence of Versailles Palace.
I really recommend Unique Paris Tours even if it is a little bit expensive. They helped me in finding tickets for the Eiffel tour and the tickets for the river cruise. I really apreciete their seriousness and as in our Group there was a disabled person so, with their help, I could organize everything in the details.
Our guides were both very professional and the tours in italian Language were perfect.

1  Thank Kis77
Reviewed April 9, 2014

In March of 2014 my wife and I and our twin 7 year old daughters made our first trip to Europe which included several days in Paris and four days in the south of France. Carine took care of all our needs excluding our Airline tickets. Her assistance included everything from our arrival to departure. By Example the car service upon our arrival (well-dressed English speaking driver and new Mercedes), The selection and retention of the same driver and our Guide for our stay in Paris and The same Driver and Guide in Monte Carlo, the Purchase of our VIP tickets to the Monuments, A private cruise on the river Seine, Lunch and dinner reservations at some of the best restaurants in the city and the best tables at the best restaurants, deserts and snacks at the secret spots known the locals, to the little things like inspecting our suite before our arrival to insure there was adequate room for the roll away beds for my daughters, selecting the fresh flowers for our rooms etc. She provided similar support in the South of France. Her coordination of our days activities with our guides allowed us to experience several weeks’ worth of sights, in a matter of just a few days. Her knowledge of France, responsiveness (replied to an email at 4:00 am local time within 15 minutes) connections and abilities to learn her customers likes and dislikes positions her as one of the very best we have ever had the privilege to work with. Incidentally her fee is quite reasonable and similar to what you might expect to tip a great concierge for similar support. – Michael K. Bloomfield Hills Michigan USA

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I used Unique Paris based on the very good reviews of TA. I live in France but I had my family (all adults) coming for my birthday to France and they wanted to see Paris and Burgundy.
I did not want to bother with the planning of this trip as I knew it would take me forever to have everything in place for them. I explained the situation to Unique and they organized the whole trip: 3 days of several tours, show at the Moulin rouge, dinner river cruise on the Seine, transfers from the airport to the Parisian hotel and then to Burgundy. tour of the Burgundy region including wine tasting of course! Very Professional, all the guides were great, on time, knowledgeable and interesting. My family was really impressed with the quality of their trip, and how much they could see in such as short time.
Do yourself a favor, let them plan your trip for you, as they do Paris but also the rest of France, this is very convenient if you do not have much time.
The tours are a bit pricey but well worth the money. I do not regret spending any dime on those tours. My family and I learned a great deal in those 4 days in Paris and Burgundy.
I will use them again, this time for myself, as soon as I get back to Paris.

1  Thank BarbUSgirl
See more reviews
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We contacted Unique after reading the reviews on trip advisor. The reply came prompt and indicated two choices: tours only or travel concierge service. after some explanation, we opted out for the travel concierge service. what a difference ! we had a stress free vacation, everything had been discussed previously with Unqiue, we had our agedna, and just need to follow directions to get to the various tours we had booked.
All our tour guides were professional, on time, friendly and easy to deal with. we loved them all and it would be hard to give a preference and they all had a great personality.
in top of the tours, we enjoyed each dinner thanks to the recommendation of Unique, and were free not to have to worry about where we should eat each night, as we were tired after each day of touring.
we will use them again to plan our next trip to Paris and France, as they have been a wonderful help before and during our trip.
Thank you for making our holidays perfect.

1  Thank Jamesdavies0032