“Wonderful tours, perfect trip”

Unique Paris Private Tours
Ranked #25 of 564 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Paris offers excellent private guided tours of Paris incl. art museum of Paris, driving tours of Paris and concierge services for a stress-free and enjoyable vacation. You will find with Unique Paris among others:Louvre private guided tour, Louvre treasure huntOrsay private guided tour, Versailles private guided tourParis main highlights dirving tour, Overview private guided walking tour of Paris, private guided tour of Montmartre, Private guided chocolate tour and much more
Reviewed March 15, 2014

we just came back from a trip ato Paris which we had arranged with Unique Paris. Everything went smooth from the start when we arrived in Paris, our driver was waiting for us at the airport ( no hassle with our 4 big pièces of luggages. then he drove ud to our hotel. Unique had called them to make sure they would give us room early if one was available (Lucky us, there was).
and then we started our activities: several tours: Eiffel tower, Louvre, Versailles and a few activities: wine and cheese tasting, gourlet tour. We haddifferent guides each day: they were all gret: knowledgeable, fun and ready to answer all our questions. We have the feeling we hve seen so much of Paris in so many different ways. Also Unique made a true effort to organize things well for our kids, which was nice for our family. We can recommend them and will certainly use them again in a future trip, as we want to discover the rest of France.

1  Thank Michael F

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We recently went to Paris for the first time and someone suggested we hire a private tour guide and sent us the link to unique-Paris.com. From the minute we clicked on the link until our tours were finished, the experience was awesome. They offer a number of interesting tours. Our tour guide was incredible, and we had the same one for both tours. Tatianna was super knowledgable, incredibly nice, took all of our interests into consideration when deciding what to show us and tell us. We LOVED her and would recommend her to everyone.

Our tour of the Lourve and our walking tour were fantastic. I cannot say enough great things about Unique Paris Private tours. I am an incredibly picky person, difficult to please with very high expectations and all I can say here is that they are perfection in every possible way. When we go back we will use them again, if you are going for the first time or the tenth, you should hire them for a private tour or two!!!

1  Thank Wendy K
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had only 2 1/2 days to see Paris, and I requested the services of Unique Paris. Carine was excellent at suggestions for itinerary and booked us for four tours, one for each morning and evening, along with a taxi pickup and delivery back to the train station. All the tour girls were very knowledgeable and timely. We already had our hotel, so we did not need her services for accommodations. Because we were visiting in the first week of August 2013, many of the restaurants were closed for their vacations, so it was very difficult to find good restaurants at varies locations to accommodate dinner and lunch depending where our different tours started or ended, and I sensed Carine's frustration. We received our draft itinerary immediately, but the follow up was a bit slow, as we were just one week from departure for our 3 week vacation, I finally received out final itinerary, but our tours were booked from the beginning, so no worries there. I would definitely recommend their services for booking tours, tickets will be waiting at your hotel for you when you arrive, and all you have to do it show up for your tour, and you are all set, no lines! Our vacation timing was tricky for restaurant reservations, as we had to eventually suggest restaurants for Carine to check if they were open or not, using tripadvisor for my suggestions, that is the only reason I did not rate the services 5 stars, but that would not stop me from using their services again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Travelling with 5 friends, this was our 1st time in Parisand a short one: only 2 days.
Unique Paris helped us organize our stay: making sure we would all the main highlights in only 2 days: we never felt rushed, since there was enough break between the tours. We manage to visit the Eiffel tower after a hald day city tour, the Louvre, as well as a very nice walk in Montmartre.
All in one, we had a great time, our guide Tatiana was very pleasant, patient and easy to listen to.

1  Thank Rossana S
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I travel frequently to Paris but ironically I never visited the Eiffel tower being put back by the touristic aspect, waiting lines. Unique organised just the right tour for me and my partner this time round. They were very professional from the start, had a detailed knowledge of the surroundings and made it effortless. Alexandre, a passionate guide, knew all about the history and architecture of this iconic landmark. A great experience, I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Bernie S