“Helpful for booking tours”

Unique Paris Private Tours
Ranked #25 of 563 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Paris offers excellent private guided tours of Paris incl. art museum of Paris, driving tours of Paris and concierge services for a stress-free and enjoyable vacation. You will find with Unique Paris among others:Louvre private guided tour, Louvre treasure huntOrsay private guided tour, Versailles private guided tourParis main highlights dirving tour, Overview private guided walking tour of Paris, private guided tour of Montmartre, Private guided chocolate tour and much more
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We had only 2 1/2 days to see Paris, and I requested the services of Unique Paris. Carine was excellent at suggestions for itinerary and booked us for four tours, one for each morning and evening, along with a taxi pickup and delivery back to the train station. All the tour girls were very knowledgeable and timely. We already had our hotel, so we did not need her services for accommodations. Because we were visiting in the first week of August 2013, many of the restaurants were closed for their vacations, so it was very difficult to find good restaurants at varies locations to accommodate dinner and lunch depending where our different tours started or ended, and I sensed Carine's frustration. We received our draft itinerary immediately, but the follow up was a bit slow, as we were just one week from departure for our 3 week vacation, I finally received out final itinerary, but our tours were booked from the beginning, so no worries there. I would definitely recommend their services for booking tours, tickets will be waiting at your hotel for you when you arrive, and all you have to do it show up for your tour, and you are all set, no lines! Our vacation timing was tricky for restaurant reservations, as we had to eventually suggest restaurants for Carine to check if they were open or not, using tripadvisor for my suggestions, that is the only reason I did not rate the services 5 stars, but that would not stop me from using their services again.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Travelling with 5 friends, this was our 1st time in Parisand a short one: only 2 days.
Unique Paris helped us organize our stay: making sure we would all the main highlights in only 2 days: we never felt rushed, since there was enough break between the tours. We manage to visit the Eiffel tower after a hald day city tour, the Louvre, as well as a very nice walk in Montmartre.
All in one, we had a great time, our guide Tatiana was very pleasant, patient and easy to listen to.

1  Thank Rossana S
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I travel frequently to Paris but ironically I never visited the Eiffel tower being put back by the touristic aspect, waiting lines. Unique organised just the right tour for me and my partner this time round. They were very professional from the start, had a detailed knowledge of the surroundings and made it effortless. Alexandre, a passionate guide, knew all about the history and architecture of this iconic landmark. A great experience, I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Bernie S
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We (four adults and two children) booked a treasure hunt in Montmatre, a private guided visit of the highlights of the Louvre, a chocolate walking tour, a treasure hunt in the Latin Quarter and a wine a cheese tasting with Unique Paris. The guides were exceptional and really catered the experience to our group. Agatha, our guide at the Louvre, really unlocked history for the little ones (5 and 7). Our short time in Paris was really maximized by working with Carine and her team at Unique Paris. We would highly recommend them and would work with them again in the future.

1  Thank cktraveler14
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We used Unique Paris services for the 2nd time in November this year. I was looking for an outstanding tour of the Pere Lachaise Cemetery for me and my family. Alexandre organized an incredible tour for us over 3 hours to see the burials of Jim Morrisson, Edith Piaf, Oscar Wilde and many others. Our guide was passionate and told us incredible short stories bringing the past back to life using pictures, videos and music.. I would definitely recommend this company for any private tour in Paris especially if your are short on time and want to make the most of your stay in Paris.

1  Thank AlexPopov