“Wonderful Experience”

Unique Paris Private Tours
Ranked #26 of 560 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Unique Paris offers excellent private guided tours of Paris incl. art museum of Paris, driving tours of Paris and concierge services for a stress-free and enjoyable vacation. You will find with Unique Paris among others:Louvre private guided tour, Louvre treasure huntOrsay private guided tour, Versailles private guided tourParis main highlights dirving tour, Overview private guided walking tour of Paris, private guided tour of Montmartre, Private guided chocolate tour and much more
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I ecently visited Paris and used Unique Paris to help plan our trip and provide us with a guided tour. They were extremely helpful in planning our visit to Paris and did a great job with arrangements, suggestions, etc. Our guided tour was well worth the money. Alexandre was knowledgeable, friendly, and offered an excellent opportunity for us to learn our way around the city. I would highly recommend their services.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

dear alexandre
i am glad that i booked both the private tours with you.
in the morning tour of louvre museum, norma was very punctual and informative. we were visiting louvre for the second time but all the information she shared was new to us.
we went to the bistro you had recommended and enjoyed a few dishes there.
our afternoon paris essential trip was also memorable. fabian (am i getting the name right?) was excellent. he modified the tour for us as we had seen some of the attractions mentioned.
he showed us some places that none of the other tour operators would have taken us. he also had lot of interesting information to share with us and was very accommodating.
we also enjoyed our trip to the eiffel tower. we could save a lot of time as you had prebooked the tickets for us.
thanks for all your help in planning our tours and making our family trip to paris a memorable one.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Dear Alexandre & Carine,
Thank you for creating an AMAZING Paris vacation for my family of 6. From the minute I requested information about your services to the time we reached the 2nd leg of our vacation (London), you were incredibly helpful & responsive.

I can't tell you how much we appreciated your help with both our Paris & London vacation rentals. They were both in PRIME locations, in GREAT condition & very practical for a family of 6.

In Paris, the walking-tours you provided were FANTASTIC -- from our walking tours with you, Alexandre, to our walking tours with Veronique & Isabelle -- VERY interesting & entertaining!

The restaurants you suggested/reserved for both lunch & dinner were wonderful! Our whole family enjoyed eating the amazing foods that were prepared & presented beautifully @ a reasonable price.

I can't say enough about your full-service on our behalf. We are truly grateful & will highly recommend your services to our family & friends.

OXO
Susan S.
Northville, Michigan U.S.A.

1  Thank Susan47890
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My boss asked that I plan a one-week, escorted surprise trip for his parents to Paris. I did some research, and thanks to TripAdvisor, came across Unique Paris as well as several other agencies. Unique Paris responded to my request within an hour so I figured we'd try them out. My boss is an extensive world traveler, very particular and extremely demanding and knew exactly what he wanted his parents trip to include. I gave the list to Carine and she immediately began working on the rough draft of the agenda. Over the course of two months, together with Carine, we revised the agenda at least twenty times (if not more) because of comments, revisions, additions that my boss wished to make. At no time did Carine complain, quite the contrary, she was always quick to respond and make suggestions. Thanks to her great efforts, we managed to put together an itinerary that included visits to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame, Orsay Museum, Moulin Rouge, a performance at the Paris Opera, Versailles, Pere Lachaise Cemetery, Montmartre, a luxury dinner cruise on the Seine, a chocolate tour, several pre-paid dinners at some of Paris' best gourmet restaurants and at the last minute added a Normandy Tour as well. Carine planned every detail, including excellent drivers to/from all destinations as well as extremely knowledgeable tour guides.

The one week Paris stay was only one stop in a world tour for my boss' parents and now that they have returned, they indicated that the week in Paris was by far the highlight of their world tour which included elephant rides in Thailand, a South African safari and bullet trains in Japan, just to name a few.

My boss, his parents and myself would not hesitate to recommend Unique Paris and especially Carine to anyone that wishes to have an unforgettable time in Paris, free from all of the hassles of having to stand in lines to purchase tickets, navigate an unfamiliar city and just experience the best that this beautiful city has to offer. Merci Carine and Unique Paris!!!

1  Thank catirak
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Unique Paris and the services they provide. Alexandre helped us organize almost every aspect of our trip, including guided tours of the Louvre, the Orsay, Montmartre, Vaux le Vicomte and a lovely walking tour of the city. We also had a wonderful cheese tasting hosted by his charming wife. Alexandre worked with me for several months to prepare our itinerary and make reservations. All of our tickets were purchased in advance and we didn't wait in line for anything--a pretty amazing feat for June. Our guides- Alexandre and Pauline, were informative and engaging. Our two daughters loved the tours and our guides. My husband and I had been to Paris before, but we were able to see so many more things because we had advanced reservations and tickets. I highly recommend this service if you are headed to Paris.

1  Thank Rita L