“Fantastic”
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Bright and spacious living room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kar334
Miami, Florida
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 15, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

this apartment is huge! two weeks for a family of five is usually a trying time but this apartment made it very easy. large, comfortable and fully fitted with all mod cons it really was superb.
well located near the champs elysee it makes a great base of operations for any city trips you choose to make.
i highly recommend it.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
United States
Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
AnaSPerei...
Maia, Portugal
“Apartment for a great stay in Paris”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Me and my family just came from spending New Year's in Paris and we stayed at this apartment during our one week vacation. We couldn't be more pleased with our choice.

We were a little nervous about booking this apartment. We had booked apartments both in New York and in Barcelona before because it's cheaper and nicer than staying at a hotel and we had had both good and bad experiences. Furthermore, after I had booked this apartment, I read a really bad review about Welcome2France services and about one of their apartments. I can't speak about other apartments or experiences with this agency but, with us, everything turned out great.

When we first arrived there we were greeted by Jill who showed us around the house, she was very friendly and warm and made us feel right at home. The apartment itself was beautiful: three bedrooms, two of them suites, one full bathroom with a toilet and shower, one bathroom with shower but no toilet and one service toilet. The kitchen had everything we could need and more: toaster, coffee maker, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer, dryer, plates, glasses, big fridge... It had everything. The living room was the perfect place for us to rest and get together after a hard day of exploring Paris... The apartment was everything we could hope for and more.

We were steps away from two subway stops, from Champs Élysées... The street, Boetie, is a bit noisy because it has a lot of bars and restaurants but, having said that, at the apartment, when we went to sleep, we couldn't hear anything, the noise never bothered us...

I highly recommend that you take both this apartment and Welcome2France into consideration when booking an apartment in Paris. For us, the experience was amazing, it made our trip to Paris even better.

London

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing