My Paris Insider

from $66.16
from $71.73
from $650.57
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My boyfriend and I went to Paris last week and we did the Latin Quarter tour. It was really informative and Quentin made it interesting. This is a 2-hour walk where we discovered famous monuments, a very nice garden and old Roman ruins. We had a really good time!

Date of experience: January 2020
QuentinMPI, Manager at My Paris Insider, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your nice review, I am glad you liked it.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I did this tour with my husband when we have been to Paris earlier this month. Our guide knew a lot about the area and was really nice. The Marais is full of very nice private mansions and we discovered a lot of them.

Date of experience: January 2020
QuentinMPI, Manager at My Paris Insider, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am glad you enjoyed our Marais tour. Thank you very much for your nice words.
Best.

Reviewed January 7, 2020

My husband and I did the Marais tour. It was really a well organized walk, with good explanation. Quentin also showed us some hidden spots, which made this tour even more valuable. We give 5*

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you very much for such a nice review.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Quentin is an excellent guide! Its easy to see that this is truly his passion and he makes you feel like more than a vistor but a friend. He is very knowledgable about Parisian life and culture. I would absolutely recommend any of his tours for your trip to Paris!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review Rachel.
Best.

Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

We did a 4 our walking tour of montmartre and Marais. Quintin was flexible, knowledgeable, friendly, and very attentive to our needs. One of our friends Who lives in Paris and toured with us ( and who is very picky) was extremely impressed.

Date of experience: November 2019
QuentinMPI, Manager at My Paris Insider, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your nice review! I also had a really nice Saturday afternoon with you. Hopefully you are still enjoying the end of your stay.