“Cheap, clean and perfectly adequate for most purposes.”
Review of Pink Hotel

Pink Hotel
Ranked #916 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Woking, United Kingdom
“Cheap, clean and perfectly adequate for most purposes.”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

If all you need is somewhere to sleep, then the Pink Hotel (shame about the name!) is fine. It's not luxurious, but it doesn't set out to be. My room was clean and well maintained (thought the making good after the toilet pan was installed, where you can't see from the door, could have been better). Individual air-con/heating was nice. The water took a while to run hot in the shower, but not impossibly so. The television wa fine and the wi-fi adequate (OK for e-mail/TS - probably not the best for more demanding purposes). The breakfast was plentiful (cereal, fruit juice, roll, croissant/pain au chocolat, butter, jam, tea/coffee, fruit salad, yoghurt). The person at the reception was helpful and friendly. It's no centrally located, but I ddn't need it to be, and with Metro stations only a few hundred yards away, getting around wouldn't be an issue.

Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Slovak first
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I have been to Paris for 1st time, stayed in Pink Hotel for 4 day - I found it Nice, comfortable with very friendly and helpful staff. The room was nice and comfortable, cleaned every day - though the bedding could have been changed at least twice within my stay however I believe it was just adjusted every morning with no change, did not bother me much since I only returned in the evening to sleep over and hit the town next day. The metro is close to the hotel and it only takes 8min to the city centre, over all I enjoyed my stay at Pink Hotel and would return again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
Lima
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We arrive to this hotel with high expectations but we found that rooms were extremly small. We requested in advance for a room with twin beds and they gave us a matrimonial one, we asked them to separate them and they said they will do it but when we returned, they said they needed to change us to a different room as it wasn't possible to separate the beds in that room...it was too small so we had to stayed there as it was too late to change.
The staff was friendly and the location even if it's far from most of the attractions, there is a metro station very close from the hotel so the distance is not a problem at all as you can be in the Eiffell Tower within 15 minutes only.
We didn't have the breakfast included, I think it was too expensive compared with the prices of the nearby bakery with awsome breads and pastry!
Room's decoration is just as in the website.
We think that the price was too expensive.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 13, 2010

I stayed there for two nights and love it -- the rooms were very clean and the staff was fantastic. They went out of their way to help you with anything you need. The hotel is adorable. The hotel is not in a very touristy part of town, but I thought that was great because you get a little more of the flavor of Paris without being targeted as a tourist. I would stay there again if I am in Paris.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo
Las Vegas
Reviewed October 8, 2010

The locations is not too good, it is quite a walk from Metro and it is not really easy to find. The rooms are cute but the tile in the restroom looked dirty; I hate a dirty bathroom. The room was really small and they do not include breakfast. Staff was friendly but nothing about this place was outstanding. It was ok.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed October 8, 2010

Pink Hotel is a nice hotel. It is small, a bit far from the center of Paris, but it does have an element of charm. The staff is helpful and the hotel is near two subway stations. It does take 35 minutes minimum to get to Paris sights, but the price is a good value. Travelling with my mother, we were forced to learn the Paris bus system (do to her innate dislike of Metros). There were at least 4 different bus lines that travel through this area and during our 5 days in Paris, we saw much more of the city than we would have using the Metro. Since the hotel is located outside the normal tourist venue, we had the opportunity to see Paris from a local perspective. The hotel is near numerous restaurants, bakeries, a few grocery stores, and the area is very safe.

• Stayed August 2010
Paris, France
Reviewed October 1, 2010

My first impression of this hotel was great. While the location isn't ideal for sightseeing, it's very close to the Metro station and walking distance to many restaurants, cafes and parks. The man who checked me in was very friendly and helpful, the decor was modern and charming, the rooms were small but clean & comfortable. The second front desk man, however, was extremely unfriendly. During breakfast he didn't offer me the breakfast options which he offered the french guests (my french is very basic but I understand more than I speak), and was very unhelpful when I asked for any information. Overall I enjoyed my stay, however would probably choose a place more central next time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo