“Had 2 large and one small beer and some chips”

La Terrasse du 7eme
Ranked #1,139 of 17,772 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Good enough. Took quite a while to be served though - looked like there was only one waiter for the whole place. Cost 35 Euros

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restuarant to come eat at after a morning at the Eiffel Tower.

It is within walking distance and has a great menu (pick the brown onion soup off the starter menu and you won't go wrong) at reasonable prices, given the location. It is also right next to the metro so access is easy for those of us who prefer not to walk too much.

It is on a lively street corner so a bit of curb side people watching comes highly recommended.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great location right near the Ecole Militaire Metro stop.Lovely red sofa and banquettes inside.We had no reservations but the kind Maitre' D took us upstairs and gave us a lovely table with the view of Les Invalides.For starters we had the house made foie-gras with toast and green bean salad. The onion soup was great ! For main - we had salmon, cod fish with vegetables, entrecote.Fish was moist and flaky.Meat tender.Creme brulee was deliicious.

We had a wonderful waiter-Ludovic.His recommendations were spot on.He was kind ,courteous and good looking ! He even gave us some wonderful recommendations about Place des Voges restaurants.

We will return.Busy,bustling,warm place.Great ambiance and food.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Being Sunday evening, La Terrasse was a prime option for an early dinner ... and it was a good choice. That said, my traveling companions were much more taken with the place than I was. The menu featured typical French specialities, and it was good, especially the green bean salad and the baguette, but the dishes seemed to me to be a bit more reliant on salt than on robust flavour. Do not get me wrong -- it was good food -- I just would have liked more dimension from such traditional dishes.

As an aside, I love the red sofas for seating. The music level was just manageable, the wine selection reasonable, the coffee very good, and the staff very good indeed.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I stumbled on this place with my mother one night on the way to the metro. At first, the waiter seemed a little...put out, but that quickly changed. In fact, all the staff seemed to go out of their way to help both patrons and tourists wandering around looking lost.
The food was good and not terribly expensive, yes- it was the most expensive meal we'd eaten on our trip, but it still wasn't so high priced that it's considered too extravagant. Honestly, like all places in Paris, what you drink will be the most expensive part of the meal (Coffee and Water being 7,50 and 4,00 euros respectively).
All in all though, the meal was the best I had during my stay in Paris, I would definitely recommend it.