“Simple, Authentic, Excellent”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Entrepôt
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My girlfriend and I were looking for a simple, hearty, meal after a long day of sightseeing in Paris. After walking the Blvd. Montmartre looking at the shops we happened upon this little place down a side street and mentally logged it for later. I am very glad we came back. The food was simply prepared and presented and overall excellent, really just what we needed. Although our French is poor (and our Italian nonexistent) Alessandro took great care of us. I wish I had a little place like this at home right around the corner. I would certainly be there every week.

There are newer reviews for Tesoro d'Italia

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Finding good food in paris on a sunday evening is hard as the "foodie" restaurants are all closed. After much walking armed with the TripAdvisor app I decided upon Tesoro d'Italia and although the menu was a little uninspiring the food was actually exceptional. I had the Antipasti to start and the Seafood Risotto both of which were extremely fresh and tasty. I was also treated to a free post dinner aperitif. Worth a look any night of the week not just on sundays.

1  Thank neilbontoft
Reviewed July 9, 2013

What more can I really say, it was very good. We sat outside in a small area, enjoyed the weather, people and the over all atmosphere. We ordered from menu with the plat du jour, beef steak, salad and pasta. For Desert Panacota. Our waiter was very good explaining all the daily menu items. We plan to go back and take our friends.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was fresh and delicious. Our server spoke english and was great! Do not go to Cesars... is a tourist trap.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Our hotel was close by, so we took a chance on Tesoro d'Italia and are glad we did. Excellent food at a very reasonable price. Pasta was done to perfection, ravioli w/cheese & pesto, and rigatonni with mushroom & truffle. Our server Chana, was very pleasant and took the time to explain the specials (French only), but my wife is becoming more fluent every day and understood perfectly...If you are seeking reasonably priced Italian food, look no further!

1  Thank Xhand