“Excellent, friendly restaurant”

Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Excellent, friendly restaurant”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Reasonably priced restaurant with friendly staff and great food.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank tmg513

“Cosy”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Don't let the façade or interiour fool you! Great food and super nice people!

2 Thank Wackyna
West Yorkshire
“Fantastic Food & Welcome To Match!”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We visited Delibay on the strength of the excellent reviews on here and have to say that it surpassed expectation. Excellent food is coupled with the warmest, friendliest service you could hope to find. An absolute gem of a place....we will be back before we head home!

5 Thank philr1911
Oslo, Norway
“So charming!”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

We were here twice on our one week trip to Paris in june 2011. We were warmly recieved by a charming waitress who was very helpful and very sweet. We both had the two-course meal for only around 12 euros each. My boyfriend had the salmon for starter, and I had the vietnamese pring rolls. He was very happy with his salmon, and the spring rolls was so good I would be happy to pay a lot more for them! I had the sweet´n´sour chicken for my maincourse, and my boyfriend had chicken with blackbean sauce. The sweet´n´sour was a little bit disappointing to me, but the black bean sauce (which I had on our second trip to Delibay), was absolutely spot-on. Once again, I would have been happy to pay a lot more than I did for this meal. Allthough the restaurant might look a little boring from the outside, it is a great restaurant with a warm and cozy atmosphere, and I would strongly recommend it (especially the black bean sauce!)

• Visited June 2011
4 Thank Joannini
Ottawa
“Undiscovered gem of a restaurant”
Reviewed March 5, 2010

On a cold February night in Paris's Montparnasse district we were warmly received and very well fed in this Asian restaurant. First we were presented with a complimentary appetizer made with potato. Delicious. We chose from the Chinese selections on the menu and they came, beautifully presented with small Japanese Mukimono artworks (decorations made of food) or a flower as a garnish. We shared three dishes, all good, the most interesting being beef with basil. Japanese food is also on the menu. Unfortunately we were not able to return to try it out before having to leave Paris for home. Our charming hostess spoke English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin. We were surprised that there were only ourselves and one other couple. It deserves to be full of diners.
Just for fun: The restaurant scene in the movie "Paris Je T'aime" (the Montparnasse segment starring the mail carrier from Denver) was filmed in this restaurant when it was under prior ownership.

4 Thank AscotOttawa