“Run from this place”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
Reviewed February 10, 2013

For God's sake, spare the rabbit it's life. The same goes for the beef, the potatoes, green beans and mussels. Worst food of the week in Paris. My bad for not checking trip advisor before eating at this place. If the wine weren't fermented, I'd have begged to save the grape as well.

2  Thank Doug C

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My partner and I went here with another couple we had met in Paris, we all ordered the 15 Euro set, for entre I had onion soup and my partner had calamari. The soup wasn't bad but a bit oily, the calamari though was thin and horrible. The mains came out, I had ordered a steak and my partner got the salmon, but meals inedible, the steak was so chewy I couldn't get any of it down, the fish was not fresh and cooked dry. We decided not to eat these meals and went to tell the manager, instead of apologising and offering compensation he started saying he would call the police unless we paid for the entres we had eaten! Do not go here, the prices are cheap but the food is horrible and they know it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Amongst the seemingly limitless bistros in the area, we chose the 10 Euro lunch eaten alongside locals. We enjoyed the onion soup and moules followed by the chicken and fish plats and finished with tarts and ice cream. The fare was standard French luncheon but tasty and served well.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My sister and I ate here in late August, we were tempted by the cheap menu offers - the staff are incompetant fools - trying to take our plates while we were eating as a joke and then printing the bill with a total of Euro 24,555 (we were not in the mood for this) as the food was a joke and we were sat without our drinks long after the food was brought. We saw numerous others suffering the same poor service. We happily dissuaded a couple from eating there following our visit, I hope this review will do the same for others!

Reviewed December 13, 2011

15 Euros for a 3 course meal? I don't know what we were thinking. I really wanted somewhere to go that served escargot and tarte tartin. The restaurant offered those so we went in. Escargot was fine, no complaints. I had beef bourguignon for main course and this was very average. For dessert I ordered the tarte tartin, but they had sold out so was given a piece of cake (which wasn't bad but not what I wanted). My husband was upset that he had ruined his appetite in this culinary capital with a below average meal.
The service was slow, but we weren't in a hurry. Overall, only good if you're a backpacker on a budget.