“Great home away from home in Paris”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room with view to the courtyard Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living Room
Living Room with view to the courtyard
Living Room
The living area with sofa bed
Kitchen
The very well equipped kitchen
Kitchen
The courtyard view of the studio
Kitchen
The entry with stone wall and ethnic art
The modern bathroom
The restful place
Entrance
Hallways
Kitchen
The children's park down the street
Kitchen with courtyard view
Facade
avenue de Saint Ouen
The Restful Corner or Bedroom
Bathroom
The old stone wall with art
Communication center for  Internet connection.
The breakfast place
Living Room with TV,  which is viewable from the kitchen and the bedroom too.
The restful area.
The Restful Place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Italian first
Any
Travel743...
“Great home away from home in Paris”
Reviewed May 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I spent three weeks at Priscilla's apartment in Paris. Before, during and after the trip, I found Priscilla to be responsive, informative and welcoming. The apartment was half a block away from a metro stop, and getting around to various locales in Paris was easy to manage. The apartment itself is charming, on a lovely gated courtyard. Comfortable bed, well-equipped kitchen, hot water in an instant, a washer (!!) and quiet. For part of the time, I was on my own (65 year old female), and I always felt safe. There were all sorts of stores/shops within walking distance. This was my first trip to Paris - although I hope not my last - and I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. Thank you, Priscilla.

May 14, 2018
Thank you for the kind review. I'm grateful for your suggestions. Future guests will benefit.
Janathan...
Yogyakarta Region, Indonesia
“Great location, clean, warm and comfortable.”
Reviewed April 8, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I wish I could have stayed a month in this charming apartment and seen it through all of the seasons in Paris. It is very well located on the 81 bus route to downtown as well as being close to the Metro. Priscilla has provided a lot of informattion on local sights and how to get to them. The apartment itself is clean and well presented.

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you for your very positive review. I'm glad you enjoyed the apartment and the location and found the information helpful.
LarryAndK...
Milledgeville, Georgia
“It does not get much better; look no further!”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Easy, on and off metro stop. A short three minute walk past a bakery, a grocery store, and yes a crepe stand. Everything you need is in this neighborhood. - The quaint apartment is in a nice garden area that is perfect. If you like to cook your own meals to save some money, you could not ask for a better equipped kitchen. Super fast internet, great shower, comfortable bed... don’t look any further, just book this place. However, leave some open dates because we will be back.

Your age range 50-64
Apr 8, 2018
What a lovely review! THank you. I'll be very happy to host you again.
1way_jour...
Toronto, Canada
“A cozy nest full of character and convenience”
Reviewed January 21, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We stayed at this apartment for 5 nights during Christmas 2017 and loved it. Priscilla had sent us all the check-in details and offered some very useful tips to get around the neighbourhood.
The apartment itself is conveniently located in the 17th arr. stone's throw away from La Fourche, from where we could easily connect to all the points of interest in the city (thanks to Paris Metro - convenient, timely and cheap). We could walk (uphill) to Sacre-Coeur from the apartment and enjoy the Montmartre nightlife.
The apartment is cozy, well-maintained and nicely decorated. The kitchen is well-equipped and we could save some money preparing our breakfast at home. Other amenities such as the laundry came in handy as well. We always felt safe and secure. Conveniences of having a nice bakery, grocery stores next door and good restaurants, bank, post office all within ~10mins walk was just what we were looking for. It felt like a home away from home. We would definitely stay here again on our next trip to Paris.

Jan 22, 2018
Thank you for your very thoughtful and positive review. I'm pleased you took advantage of the nearby amenities. I'd be only too happy to have you stay again.
Thornwell
columbia, south carolina
“Magnifique!”
Reviewed January 14, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Everything it was said to be. A small gem in great location near boulangerie, brasserie la Fourche, elementary school and metro la Fourche.

Easy to reach central Paris by very functional, readable and clean Metro.

I loved this place. Small studio but perfectly appointed. Priscilla knows what she is doing. I will be back.

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for your very enthusiastic review. I very much appreciate your comments. I look forward to having you as a guest again. To give credit where credit is due, .I was very lucky with my designer/contractor. It was an empty box when I bought it!
dngold
New York
“Charming Parisian Neighborhood”
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this spacious studio apartment for five weeks and discovered a vibrant Paris neighborhood. Priscilla's apartment is located in a charming gated courtyard and along with a warm, comfortable decor has every convenience one could ask for. In fact it had all of the comfort of a home as compared to a hotel or B&B. Within two blocks of the apartment are many restaurants, cafes, bars, boulangeries, patisseries and food markets. Walkable locations include Museum Montmartre, Sacre Coeur and Parc Monceau. The Palais Garnier (opera house) and the department stores are a short ride on the bus or Metro. Having made previous visits to Paris, this apartment and location offered a glimpse into a true Parisian neighborhood and its kind and generous residents.

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you, qDennis, for your thoughtful response. I'm pleased that you had such a good experience among my neighbors and in my neighborhood and in the apartment. It is how I hope all my guests experience their stay.
Thanks again
russianha...
Buffalo, New York
“Feel as if you live in Paris”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A lovely place to stay if you are familiar with Paris and want to stay out of the touristy areas. This apartment also is very good if you are not able to climb stairs that a typical Parisian apartment usually has. The neighbors in the courtyard were very friendly and made us feel welcome. There is a metro line and several bus lines nearby. However if you want to go to another neighborhood there could be several line changes for metro travel. The bus is convenient but takes longer. There is also Monoprix, Franprix and Carrefour very close. The courtyard is next door to a school so be aware of the school bell ringing at 8AM to start school and to signal the play time for the children multiple times throughout the day. The apartment suited two people very well and had everything and it felt like home.The bed was very comfortable as we had no trouble sleeping. All appliances worked well. We cooked dinner "at home" one night and all utensils we needed were available. Priscilla was very helpful and answered our questions by email promptly.

Your age range 50-64
Sep 27, 2017
Thank you for your comments. I will give forewarning of the school next door in the write up so it doesn't come as a surprise. Some like it, some don't, so I appreciate your bringing it up.
Priscilla Wanat
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing