“Seeing Paris through a photographer's eye”

Better Travel Photos
Ranked #84 of 544 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: From several hours to several days, Better Travel Photos (Paris) offers instructional photo tours and destination portrait sessions in Paris. During the tours our instructors and guides provide one-on-one tutoring tailored to the skill level of every participant, all while introducing the hidden and not so hidden gems of the City of Light. Try this fun and educational way to discover new places.
Toronto, Canada
“Seeing Paris through a photographer's eye”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We feel like our photos progressed from typical snapshots to composed images in a single morning; and, we were able to slow down, learn and appreciate a Paris neighbourhood. Arrangements for our half day of photography were simple and well-organized.

Visited June 2013
BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. We hope you continue to practice your new photo skills along your journey!

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect pictures!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Amazing! My boyfriend and I spent 2 hours with Hermione, around the Louvre/Pont Des Arts area then went on to the Eiffel tower. We booked this portrait session so we knew we would get some nice photos that we can frame and remember our awesome holiday by. Absolutely well worth the money spent, which is completely reasonable, when you see the quality of the images. Completely relaxed and not embarrassing at all! We went out early and I am so glad we did it. I would recommend it to anyone going to Paris!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mel9687
BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
We are happy you enjoyed your portrait session with our photographer and that the photos bring back some happy memories. Thanks for choosing to spend some of your time with us while in Paris!
Plymouth, Michigan
“Last Minute Surprise”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

In looking for some information on how to take the best pictures in Paris, I stumbled upon Better Paris Photos. And even though it was only 2 days before we were to leave for Paris, I was pleasantly surprised to see that our booking request was accepted. Catherine was our guide for the afternoon and she was an excellent choice for me and my two teenage daughters who had never used our Canon DSLR beyond the standard aim and shoot mode. As we toured Montmarte and Sacre Couer, Catherine easily fell into the role of hands-on professor and the girls were quick learners. It was a great way to explore Montmarte and the girls enjoyed being behind the lens for a change. Of course, they both want their own DSLRs now, but I believe it really allowed them to participate more in this lovely trip! Thank you so much Catherine and thank you Better Paris Photos!!!

Visited July 2013
BPPhoto, Manager at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thanks for sharing your impressions of your time with Catherine. We are glad your whole family enjoyed being behind the camera and that you all learnt some new 'tricks'. Even the last minute booked worked out, making it perfect for everyone!
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing photographers”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We scheduled a photo session at the Eiffel Tower with Elena and we are so amazed at our photos. So worth the money spent. Do not hesitate to book them for your photos.....you won't regret it!!

Visited June 2013
BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for your good words about Elena's work!
New Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent place for shopping n holiday...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

It was my first visit to Paris and I was so amazed when I entered the city.its a very crowded city but deciplined.I enjoyed every moment of my stay in Paris.The Eiffel Tower at night is really amazing.I best part of my Paris visit was shopping.i did lots n lots of shopping from there.great place to visit again.

Visited April 2013