“Last Minute Surprise”

Better Travel Photos
Ranked #83 of 541 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: From several hours to several days, Better Travel Photos (Paris) offers instructional photo tours and destination portrait sessions in Paris. During the tours our instructors and guides provide one-on-one tutoring tailored to the skill level of every participant, all while introducing the hidden and not so hidden gems of the City of Light. Try this fun and educational way to discover new places.
Plymouth, Michigan
“Last Minute Surprise”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

In looking for some information on how to take the best pictures in Paris, I stumbled upon Better Paris Photos. And even though it was only 2 days before we were to leave for Paris, I was pleasantly surprised to see that our booking request was accepted. Catherine was our guide for the afternoon and she was an excellent choice for me and my two teenage daughters who had never used our Canon DSLR beyond the standard aim and shoot mode. As we toured Montmarte and Sacre Couer, Catherine easily fell into the role of hands-on professor and the girls were quick learners. It was a great way to explore Montmarte and the girls enjoyed being behind the lens for a change. Of course, they both want their own DSLRs now, but I believe it really allowed them to participate more in this lovely trip! Thank you so much Catherine and thank you Better Paris Photos!!!

Visited July 2013
BPPhoto, Manager at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Thanks for sharing your impressions of your time with Catherine. We are glad your whole family enjoyed being behind the camera and that you all learnt some new 'tricks'. Even the last minute booked worked out, making it perfect for everyone!

Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing photographers”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We scheduled a photo session at the Eiffel Tower with Elena and we are so amazed at our photos. So worth the money spent. Do not hesitate to book them for your photos.....you won't regret it!!

BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Thank you for your good words about Elena's work!
New Delhi, India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent place for shopping n holiday...”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

It was my first visit to Paris and I was so amazed when I entered the city.its a very crowded city but deciplined.I enjoyed every moment of my stay in Paris.The Eiffel Tower at night is really amazing.I best part of my Paris visit was shopping.i did lots n lots of shopping from there.great place to visit again.

Visited April 2013
Adelaide, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Family Experience”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My wife, my son and I had a full day private tour with Brian earlier this month. Brian was fantastic - very knowledgable, patient and encouraging to all of us. In particular, he quickly developed a rapport with my 9 year old son, who thoroughly enjoyed the whole day.
Brian took us to some interesting places not frequented by hordes of tourists, and gave us some valuable advice with regards to composition, manual settings, lighting etc. At the end of the day we all had some amazing photos - not too bad for 3 inexperienced amateurs! I would highly recommend this tour.

BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your good words about your time with Brian. Photography can now be a family activity and you will be able to compare your efforts together!
Kelowna, Canada
“Great experience and photos!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We booked a portrait session with Elena in early June, got the photos recently and are so impressed by how well they turned out. She was fun to work with, the whole shoot was a good experience (even though I'm not usually comfortable in front of the camera!) and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. Can't recommend them enough, this was easily a highlight of our trip (and our best souvenir as well!)

BPPhoto, Owner at Better Travel Photos, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
We are glad you enjoyed the portrait session and the photos Elena took when you met. We'll be happy to see you again when you visit Paris again in the future.