Paris Photoshoot

Google
Ways to Experience Paris Photoshoot
from $95.48
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

Virginie is a pretty incredible photographer and a caring person and very professional ... ..She was waiting for me in our meeting point ... she made me feel at home right away ... She asked me a few questions to adapt her photography to me :) ... However , I told her she was the professional and she knew best ....While we walked she told about the history of some of the buildings around us and it was great information .... She had some prompts which it was a real nice surprise and amazing for the photos .. ...The memories that I have of this trip to Paris are priceless thanks to Vi ... You will love her and the photos you will adore !!!!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019

Virginie is an amazing person and photographer! I enjoyed working with her. I felt super comfortable and at ease. She was a pleasure to work with and had many props and creative ideas. I had an exceptional experience! I highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2019
vv200011, Manager at Paris Photoshoot, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Enjoy summer and hope to see you again when we travel.
All the best to you:-)

Reviewed August 18, 2019

I highly recommend Virginie and her services. She made this whole process so easy. In the beginning I was a little reluctant to enjoy the moment, but she made sure I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. The images were amazing and her promptness in providing feedback was great. I would definitely use her services again when in Paris.

Date of experience: December 2018
Go771564, Manager at Paris Photoshoot, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Thank you so much, it has been great to meet you
And of course a pleasure to meet you again, Paris or traveling
Best regards,
Virginie

Reviewed August 17, 2019

I proposed to my girlfriend in Paris and thanks to Virginie it turned out amazing. She was so accommodating and helpful. She made the photo shoot fun and easy. The pictures turned out amazing. I recommend to anyone going to Paris to do this. You will have unforgettable memories and the pictures to look back on. The next time we go back to Paris, we will be contacting her again. I can not say enough good things about her.

Date of experience: December 2018
Go771564, Manager at Paris Photoshoot, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2019

This is very Lovely and I really appreciate this review as well as you being there for this unforgettable moment.
Best regards,
Virginie

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

It was special experience at paris
I felt like idol at effel tower
She had a lots of goods like rose, bubble gun, umbrella etc. You will take a photo
1 hours this is great chance to remain beautiful memory at paris
Im truly satisfied this program !! :)

Date of experience: September 2018
vv200011, Manager at Paris Photoshoot, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2019

Many thanks for your review. Please note that props can change, and is part of the surprise.
I hope to meet you again travelling
Best regards and all the best to you :-)