“A PARISIAN MUST”

Dining options: Reservations
Ithaca, New York
“A PARISIAN MUST”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I cannot even remember how many times I have been on a bateau mouche. It is by far a MUST DO for any tourist in Paris. There are several locales along the Seine where you can board a boat for the one-hour-or-so river tour of the city. It is just beautiful. I have made the tour in summer, fall, and spring, during the day and at night. In my opinion, this is the first thing any tourist should do upon arrival in this glorious city. I had a meal on one of the trips. That's really not necessary but do take the tour.

Visited May 2013

• Czech first
  • Korean first
Pueblo, Colorado
“Hokey but really a must-do in Paris”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I'm disturbed by the misspelling of this attraction/restaurant since I have in front of me the menu printed with "Bateaux Mouches" which has been the proper spelling since I took French I many years ago. We took the dinner cruise in May which was not "crowded with tables jammed together". The day had been rainy but the weather magically cleared as we left the dock. The commentary was not intrusive since there was also entertainment (piano and violin). The food was okay and the price is not terribly inflated considering that it includes champagne, wine and a 2-hour cruise which gives you another perspective on the City of Light.

• Visited May 2013
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A wonderful trip.....”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

When visit Paris, it is not complete until you ride the Bateux Mouches boat. it is a big boat where people can go for a sightseeing on the Seine river, even having romantic dinner. But since the dinner seems costly, you just can sit upstair and enjoy the ride - it is quite amusing. The wind blew softly, and on its way you can see those memorable building, even..Eiffel tower! The French government are doing whatever they can so the tourist feel happy. The Seine river looks quite clean and the environment are nice.

• Visited June 2012
Rabat, Malta
“One of the best nights ever”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

For Romantic Paris lovers, this is a must.
One of the most romantic dinners in my life

Arrived at berth, parked no problem. Were handed a glass of champagne upon arrival and sat outside waiting to board. We were lucky with the weather.

The tables were set sparsely at the tables and middle was completely empty. We had a 5 course meal with champagne and wine, the food was crappish, the champagne was good and wine was ok.

BUT there live pianist and violinist couples with the romantic sienne sites, tour Eiffel by night all, it was just amazing.. IT hardly get any more romantic :)

If I could give 10 stars for romance I would

• Visited April 2012
Greenville
“Very romantic dinner cruise”
Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

We really enjoyed our evening taking the dinner cruise! Even though it was raining, it was still romantic and beautiful to see the city at night. The food was good but not excellent. The service was really good. Overall I thought it was a great experience of you have never done it, but I think it's somewhat expensive for what you get.