“Fabulous!”

Kitchen Galerie Bis
Reserve with
Kitchen Galerie Bis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #133 of 17,304 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Odeon / Saint-Michel
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

This lovely and fun restaurant was recommended by our concierge right around the corner from our hotel. Our entire table indulged in the amazing discovery menu where we let the chef make our choices. We had a variety of appetizers, two entrees, and two desserts. We were all oohing and awing at the variety of flavors presented to us. All the courses were pleasent to the mouth and eye. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to enjoy an interesting meal in a charming left bank neighborhood.

“Big hit”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Recommended by our conseirge when I wanted something close to our hotel and suitable for my 12 year old granddaughter
who does like interesting food. We were dining with two friends from Scotland. We had the "discovery menu" with 6 starters, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts chosen by the chef. All agreed everything was excellent and reflected the Asian fusion in a subtle way. The service was speedy- all starters served at once- perfect for our young diner. Interesting wine choices- many by glass or carafe. I felt price was fair, service brisk but friendly.

Kigali Rwanda
“Hands Down the Best Place in Paris; Maybe the Best Anywhere”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I'm completely shocked that KGB isn't on the top 10, save top 400 in Paris. The extraordinary service, delicate fusion of Asian-French cuisine had our mouths watering and being again and again blown away by the flavors and presentation. It was the meal that I'm still dreaming about and thinking about months out and top 3 dining experiences of my life. 'nough said. My pics barely do it justice. Did I mention they squeezed us in for a 6PM meal with very little advanced notice and offered incredibly attentive service (by any standards and by Parisian - off-the-charts).

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Jayinkigali
Risch, Switzerland
“If only...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

i could have ended our absolutely delicious dinner at KGB with a cup of hot -black- tea, the KGB world would be perfect. But my 4th dinner there within 8 months ended wirh this deception again. I like green tea, I also drink Oolong, but after a sensuous dinner, I need some Darjeeling or Assam. I keep on asking, pleading, but like at the sister restaurant ze kitchen gallery, equally excellent, we (black) tea lovers are not well served. It is a pity.

Orlando
“A trip outide Paris”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I had the "discovery menu" (62 euros) (appetizers, two main dish, two dessert)where you basically don't know what you are going to eat. You , of course , have to express any allergies.
It started with 5 small appetizers, including a cucumber soup (just ok), a tuna tartar with grilled lemon (very good), then we had a fish dish with Thai vinaigrette, then veal cheeks (super tender) and two dessert (ginger ice cream with mirabelle roll, and the other was raspberry ice cream with a cigar of cassis cream.
the decor was modern and clean. the service was really nice and professional. Each dish was explained at length.
It was not crowded and quiet enough to have a 4 hours conversation with my friend. I loved it and will go back.

• Visited September 2012