“Best fusion restaurant at a very reasonable price!”

Le Concert de Cuisine
Ranked #794 of 17,304 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Best fusion restaurant at a very reasonable price!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We went there with my parents, who live in Paris, and they kept on raving about this place.
I am normally very sceptic with fusion but this was exceptionally good! It is fusion french-japanese, which happens to be my two cultures, my father being French and mother Japanese.
The food is cooked on a tepan yaki and everything was so refined and very well balanced! The food was so beautifully and colourfully presented. A true gem in Paris which I highly recommend, especially to fusion sceptics such as me!
On top of that the service was wonderful and the price was SO reasonable! This was beyond value for money.
Will definitely go back for more beautiful food!

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank MandarinYB

• Korean first
Paris, France
“Fresh, fun, flavorful”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very nice fusion cuisine at a very reasonable price in a small restaurant that is a tad plainly decorated but all is in good taste there. It is a pleasure to watch the chef cook if you get a seat at the counter; just make sure you like cooking and do not mind your clothes smelling like food because you'll be right by the action. Very good seafood and the dessert was splendid.

• Visited October 2012
Athens
“A unique Japanese - French experience”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

As this was my first time in Paris I looked through the internet to find anything less touristic and I found this blog http://hipparis.com/ which has some interesting tips about the city and one of these was this little restaurant.
We went there after a quick "up and down" the Eiffel Tower, the area doesn't say much but the food is something we still recall as one of the most interesting and tasteful of our whole trip in Paris.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank AthanasiaAtenas
Brussels, Belgium
“french-japanese fusion kitchen”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

thanks to a good report of tripadvisor travellers I visited this restaurant in the neighbourhood of our hotel. I had choosen it for my birthday and I was very pleased. Good cuisine and good price/quality proportion.The wine is overpriced, but this is my only negatve point. Go for it when your hotel is near the Eiffeltower.

Visited March 2013
“Pure Joy”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We have heard of this restaurant from someone we met on the train from Nice to Paris and decided to give it a shot.
We agree, you do need to leave much earlier to find this restaurant, and you may need a GPS to help you find it in the dark side street, odd location, we were late half an hour, but managed to pick our seats which was not in front, but a table for 4 although we were only 2 diners, the place got filled up in the next half hour.
We love French cuisine and Japanese, the chef prepared a special first course for me without shellfish or meat, it was all made with vegetables, it was delicious, we had veal 2 ways, and tuna steak,which was very fresh and cooked to perfection, each bite was mouth pleasing with fusion favors, the dessert was composed of Lychee and Mango fruit, as sorbet, Jello, and ice cream, it was light and lovely, and very flavorful.
We do recommend this restaurant if you happened to be in Paris and Like Fusion cuisine.

• Visited January 2013