Hotel Design Secret de Paris
Hotel R de Paris(Paris)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,712 results
All reviewsjacuzzi bathmoulin rougethe musee d'orsay roomopera roomeiffel toweratelier d'artisterain showerlighting systemopera garnierour honeymoonrose petalsromantic stayrooms are smallchange roomsamazing hotelthe hotel staffwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2010

This was my first holiday to Paris and staying at the Secret de Paris ensured that it was my most enchanting vacation yet. I walked into the hotel completely exhausted from the flight over the sea and was greeted with a comfortable intimate atmosphere and I immediately knew I had made the rght choice when I changed my itenerary. Raphael and staff were nothing but helpful, friendly and completely accomodating. My Blackberry "died" when I arrived so, first thing was to use the complimentary laptop and internet to establish communication with home. The staff told me the best thing to do woudl be get a calling card to use while i was there-perfect! The room was exquisit. The rain shower and deep whirlpool tub were awesome and a great way to start and end the days! I stayed in the Tour de Eiffel room and it was just as described. The bed was the most comfortable I have ever slept in in all my travels period. For me, the location was great! It's close to the metro and is walking distance from everything. Of course you have to like to walk. I do, and walked from the hotel across to the La Grande Rou Ferris Wheel every day. No worries staying here!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed December 8, 2010

This is the most imaginatively designed hotel I have ever stayed in. The room we had was on the small side but the design cleverly masked this. Our only negative comment was the limited hanging space Everything was clean and well presented. EVERY member of staff conveyed a pride in their hotel and made us feel welcome and valued.

At 17 euros the breakfast is reasonable value if you have a large appetite but if all you want is a continental breakfast then this is readily available at half the price in one of the many nearby brasseries.

When we next visit Paris this hotel will be our first choice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Lovely stay. Personally feel it is over priced for what you get. I stayed in the Moulin Rouge themed room, please note they state on their website within the room description that there is a bathtub with hydrojets and a rain sky shower. There is a shower but there is no sign or space for a bathtub.....slightly disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Clair05
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We had the most amazing stay at SECRET DE PARIS
Viorica, concierge is a delight and was so helpful with any requests we had
We stayed in the EIfel Tower room which was divine and were so impressed with every little finish.
The gym is beautifully equipped and the beds were very comfy.
I honestly have nothing bad to say about this wonderful hotel
We cant wait to go back
We adored the mood lighting and the great spa bath.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Just returned from a 3 night visit to Paris. We chose the Secret de Paris based on what it looked like on their web site and TA reviews.

When we arrived we were greeted by the reception team and invited into the breakfast area for a drink whilst our bags were taken up to our room. We were taken to our room and had everything explained to us. The lighting, TV, DVD, shower functions, steam room, sauna....

Yes the room is quite small, but they all are in Paris. We stayed in a Moulin Rouge room which we thought was great. The red lighting was quite dark but you could have brighter whiter lighting if you wanted. We were told we could have a different room each night if available, which we thought was really nice, but we stayed put. Very good double glazing. We couldn't hear the street from our bedroom.

Each day I asked for the sauna and steam room to be turned on and within half an hour they were ready. They are small but functional. The gym equipment looked quite professional.

Breakfast was basic but nice. The usual cold buffet plus a choice of eggs scrambled, omelette.....

The Hotel was very clean. Our room was spotless each day when we returned. Overall the service and the staff were very good.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple