“amazing hotel for couple”

Hotel Design Secret de Paris
Ranked #22 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersSilver level
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“amazing hotel for couple”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

We spent 5 nights of our honeymoon there. it was amazing hotel with very unique rooms. I stayed Musee d'orsey and effiel tour room and I like Musee d orsey more . it has very helpful stuff too with nice location . the only thing that distribute us was everyday the one who is cleaning room knoking doors or open the door ...

3 Thank Nana G
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Dear Nana, I am very grateful that you took the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor! And happy to read that you had a nice honeymoon in Paris with us. Please accept my apologies for the disturbance, as your "do not disturb" was not on, we knocked on your door at 2 pm to check whether you wanted us to service your room.
We hope to welcome you again! Kind regards, Caroline Canny

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (231)
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

This was my second trip to Paris and it was wonderful staying here, at such a unique, beautiful boutique hotel. It almost felt like a maze getting to the room, as it's not laid out like a traditional hotel, but this added to the 'secret' vibe which I loved.
My partner and I stayed in the Eiffel Tower themed room which was gorgeous. I loved the different lighting settings that are offered, and the decor of the bathroom was outstanding. Coloured light settings in the bath, huge shower head and fluffy towels made it all the more enjoyable.
We had buffet breakfast each morning, and although it isn't your typical hotel chain buffet, the staff are very attentive offering eggs, tea and coffee in addition to the food that is available - cereal, different breads, pastries, fruit, sliced meats, cheese, yoghurts & juice - which were delicious.
Overall, we had a very enjoyable experience here and I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next stay in Paris. I know I'll be back!!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank milly_g1
Dear milly, thank you very much for choosing our little Secret during your stay in Paris! I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed the decor of the hotel and the light scenario in your room. The team and I are very grateful for your warm recommandation, we hope to see you again! Kind regards, Caroline Canny
Kennebunkport, Maine
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We have been to Paris a few times and this was, by far, our best hotel experience.

The hotel itself is eye-catching and nicely decorated. Rooms were beautiful and extremely clean. Towels were soft and plush. Bed and pillows were so comfortable that I was tempted to find out the brand so I could buy one for home.

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They were patient with my attempts to speak French and were very kind to speak English when I was struggling. Caroline walked us through the hotel when we first arrived and made us very comfortable. They even turned on the sauna for my daughter after a long day despite the fact that it was 23:00.

An amazing place in an amazing city. Stay here... you'll be happy you did.

Merci Boucoup to the staff... We appreciated your efforts to make our stay a very enjoyable one.

Room Tip: We stayed in Moulin Rouge and Musee d'Orsay rooms. Both were great and special in their own way...
1 Thank 1_travelmuff
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Dear1_travelmuff, I am very grateful for your review and lovely comments about your stay at Secret de Paris! Our Sauna and steam room are indeed available 24hours a day, we are more than happy to turn it on for you anytime. Always a pleasure to have our guests trying to speak French with us! Merci beaucoup et à bientôt, Caroline Canny
Maputo, Mozambique
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very nice, cozy, well situated hotel (near 2 metros) in Paris. Exquisitely decorated rooms, very nice breakfast and decent gym (rare for a Paris hotel). Very professional, helpful and friendly staff. They allowed us to check into our room early and held our luggage because we had a late flight. The rooms are very comfortable, extremely well decorated with nice amenities (armani toiletries). would recommend to anyone traveling to Paris for a short romantic stay. keep it up!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear EdK541, thank you very much for writing a review on Tripadvisor! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Just a little piece of information, our toiletteries are actually from the brand Azarro :). We will certainly do our best to keep it up! I hope you will come back and make sure we did. With kind regards, Caroline Canny
Tigard, Oregon, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Just left Paris(headed to Italy now) after a 4 night stay at SDP. The hotel was great and the staff were amazing. They are very friendly and helpful.listen to their suggestions and tips, and you won't go wrong. I Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Derik, the team and myself are very thankful for your review. Be assured that I will pass on your kind words to each one of them. I hope your trip in Italy went as good as the French one.
See you next time at SDP, with kind regards, Caroline Canny
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend came to Paris for a long weekend back in January.

Everything about this hotel exceeded my expectations; The welcoming and friendly staff, the amazingly unique bedrooms, great service, cleanliness and all of the little touches. I could not fault anything about Secret De Paris.

The perfect hotel for a romantic break. Highly recommended!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
26609991, Directeur général at Hotel Design Secret de Paris, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear fairygirlem, thank you very much for remembering us so well a few months after you stay! I am delighted that our hotel exceeded your expectations, we hope to have the pleasure of surprising you again during your next visit. With kind regards, Caroline Canny
Key Biscayne, Florida
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Just got back from our honeymoon! First time for my husband and my return to this great city. The hotel was very well located and the room amenities were all top notch. William is a gem and should get special recognition. He saw to our every detail.

Love the decor.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear sftravel86, Merci beaucoup! I am delighted to read that all went well during your stay with us & be assured that I will pass on your appreciation to WIllman and the team. We hope to welcome you again! Kind regards, Caroline Canny