Hotel Joyce - Astotel
$276
Agoda.com
  • Fitness center
2,627 results
All reviewssaint georgesfree drinks and snacksmoulin rougesacre coeurgaleries lafayettefree wifilovely hotelwalking distancebreakfast roomquiet streetmetro stationloved this hotelcroissantstwin roommini barminute walklovely room
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Visited this hotel at my last trip to Paris - absolutely loved how helpful and attentive the staff was! I also enjoyed the room (quiet street) and the room was larger than others I've experienced in Paris. The free breakfast was very good - lots to choose from and in a very cool room on the first floor. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gina H
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This is a delightful little hotel in a lovely neighbourhood. Charming staff, lovely breakfast, all day snacks and drinks in the delightful salon on the ground floor. It's just around the corner from the Metro and a laverie (useful on our trip, but so sad not to have the service wash available in the UK) and some superb restaurants, especially the one right next door.
Only issues were somewhat flaky wifi in the rooms, and the fact that the shower would always flood the bathroom, not matter what we did. Regardless, I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank KMac243
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed here with our toddler for four nights in June and the service was impeccable. We were made to feel very welcome, and the staff at the front desk were polite, friendly and helpful.
It was great to be able to come in after a long day and just unwind at the open bar section - free coffees, cakes and juices was perfect. We were there during the world cup, so we had the added entertainment of watching the soccer down there.
The room was good and the beds comfortable. We were facing the courtyard, so had a very quiet night's sleep.
The location was easy to access, a short walk form a metro station in a nice area. We often walked down to the Seine, even once the Eiffel Tower from there, but that was mainly because strollers are hard to get onto the Metro. It felt like great value for money, given the cost of Parisian hotel accommodation, and I would certainly recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank high_violet
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Service is extremely warm, friendly, hospitable and very very thoughtful...
On our second night, we got back to the hotel at about 11:45pm. We sat ourselves down for a coffee ( complimentary open bar ). Around then another guest, a single lady, walked in through the front door, making her way to the elevator. The hotel staff member walked up to her, asked her how her evening was and asked if she would like something to drink. Oh my God!!! I dont need to say more about how thoroughly convinced this hotel is of offering top notch thoughful service.

Hotel: fresh, well designed, clean.
Room : very adequate. Very clean. Bright and happy.
Bed : super comfortable
Bathroom : very adequate

Super value for money. Great location. Great hotel in the mid range. Would definately stay again and reccomend.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank PGD2010
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I stayed here for 10 nights at the end of June with work associates and found the hotel to be beyond expectation.
For the price, I found it to be immaculately clean, the beds very comfortable, the rooms of good size and layout for Paris..... But the best feature of the hotel is the super friendly staff! They could not be more accommodating. Special mention to Samuel who was so kind and understanding to me after a difficult night when my bag was stolen.
Note: hold onto your bags ladies..even at beautiful restaurants!
The buffet breakfast was simple but lovely and the free snacks and drinks of an afternoon were a nice touch.
In summary I would absolutely stay at Hotel Joyce again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business