2,736 results
All reviews saint georges free drinks and snacks moulin rouge sacre coeur galeries lafayette free wifi lovely hotel walking distance breakfast room quiet street loved this hotel metro station croissants mini bar twin room visit paris breakfast was included
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The staff was very helpful from the moment I checked in to when I checked out. I mentioned I was tired from the plane when I checked in and they brought coffee an chocolate up to the room for me which was much appreciated.
We asked the concierge for dinner recommendations and the cafe he recommended was delicious.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jessie B
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We stayed here back in August for 4 nights or so. Its hard to fault it, the staff are really polite, considerate and courteous. The location is a great place to stay as well, very close to Moulin Rouge and a nice walk (20/25min or so to the main attractions). We were lucky to get a room with a Balcony and one afternoon we stayed outside, drinking wine and having some cheese, overlooking some Parisian roof tops. It was sublime. Of course there are some slight problems, the floor on level 5 isnt straight and droops to the left, hard to explain in writing, but just take note when you come out of the lift and you start to droop to the left towards the stairs, its not you and the red wine youve been drinking that day. We cant speak highly enough of the place and we know where we will be staying from now on when in Paris! Thanks again for a brilliant stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 3, 2013

This was a really pleasant hotel, with very welcoming and friendly staff. They were extremely accommodating with my friend who has specific dietary requirements. The breakfast was very generous and we always left full and satisfied!

The rooms are very comfortable and warm with nice beds and linens. The bathroom was adequate with a small bath and shower, although the shower wasn't that powerful. The main point being that this was a very clean hotel so the size of the bath was irrelevant.

The location is fantastic and feels very local and not too touristy.

We will most definitely return to this hotel, exemplary staff and service! Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We arrived to a friendly welcome from the staff and were happy to find a clean and bright bedroom. The decor was very modern and appealing, good sized bathroom and comfortable beds. The maids keep the rooms spotlessly clean. The breakfast is a bonus, there is plenty of choice and there is complementary tea, coffee and soft drinks available from the afternoon until 10.00pm. The only downside to the breakfast area is the seating, low chairs/car seats, very funky but impractical. Be warned the lift is miniscule, I don't think I've ever been in such a tiny one! Not for anyone who is scared of enclosed spaces. The area has some restaurants/bars and you are not far at all from the main attractions in Paris, plus the Metro is only down the road. Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Room 304 was lovely
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed for 4 days in Hotel Joyce in Oct 13 and had a great stay there, from arriving early finding our room was ready which was a real bonus as this gave us the rest of the day to explore Paris. We were met by Kevin who was front of house and he made us feel very welcome and gave us lots of advice on what to do and how to get about.

The hotel was very modern and our room was really nice, stayed in room 602 on the top floor with nice views, a real bonus was the free breakfast and afternoon snacks which was great after along day out and about. The room was cleaned everyday whilst we were out and topped up with fresh towels and toiletries. The only downside was the Internet was a bit slow I wasn't too bothered though as I checked my emails whilst at breakfast.

I would defiantly recommend staying at this hotel as it is very central to the sites, shopping and nearby restraurants.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple