Hotel Joyce - Astotel
Travelocity
$451
Cancelon
2,609 results
All reviewssaint georgesfree drinks and snacksmoulin rougesacre coeurgaleries lafayettefree wifilovely hotelwalking distancebreakfast roomquiet streetmetro stationloved this hotelcroissantstwin roomminute walkmini barlovely room
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The staff is terrific! Very friendly and tremendously helpful throughout my stay. Each time I walked into the lobby, they greeted me with a smile and offered a cheery bonjour or bon soir.

Having heard about the small size of hotel rooms in Europe. I was pleasantly surprised by the double that I shared with a friend. Although smaller than rooms that I've stayed in in the US, the room was fine. It looks like they opted in the design to provide a more spacious bathroom. Aside from the design flaw mentioned in an earlier review, I was more than pleased overall.

Having encountered no significant issues during my stay, I would recommend the hotel based solely on the staff's professionalism and attention to customer service.They were great!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2013

A very good hotel, very friendly and helpful staff, decent location close to two metro lines and within walking distance to Montmartre and galerie la fayette , we had breakfast included which was nice, very good room although mattress was a bit soft for me, I would definitely recommend it and I will come back.

Room Tip: we stayed up on the fourth floor at the front of the building. It was quiet and gave a good view of the street from the small Juliette balcony.
1  Thank HardipSingh72
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Wonderful small hotel, great staff very helpful and knowledgable. Thanks to Jennifer and Samuel for excellent recommendations. Metro 5 mins away and lovely restaurants close by. All rooms seem lovely but we were lucky enough to have a small balcony to sit on and watch the sunset over the roof tops. Quiet road and we walked to the Opera area- some way but pleasant walk. Free refreshments in breakfast room all day which were most welcome after a day of sightseeing.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed here for 5 days (Oct.2-7) and absolutely loved it. Be sure to request for room 504 (w/ the balcony).The rooms are small but this is expected in Europe. The only downfall is that the shower leaks and the water spills out of the bathroom, I hope the hotel group fixes this bad design problem.

Two thumbs up for the staff! Thank you

Room Tip: Get the top rooms with the balcony!
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I was on a business trip to Paris and had a hard time getting a room in one of the big hotels, but a client in the area recommended this place and it was a great find. The hotel was cozy and clean and the staff was lovely. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful, providing and marking up maps for us to get around, recommending very nice bistros in the immediate area, arranging taxis for us as necessary, and assisting with our check in for our flights back home.
The location was fantastic, we could walk to our client's offices nearby and also walk to the main department stores.
The breakfast buffet was excellent and the hotel offered an "open bar" (non alcoholic bevarages and snacks) all day long, which was great when returning from a long day-- I could get a refreshment, and light snack free of charge.

Room Tip: I would ask for a room with a shower, not a tub, as the tub was very uncomfortable (and somewhat dangerous) for me, had to clamber up to get in the tub in order to just take a shower. Also, ask for a room away from the street if possible, there is laundry pick up in the middle of the night on the street and if you have a window open, it is quite noisy.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business