“Lovely Apartment, Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
traveller...
Houston, Texas
“Lovely Apartment, Great Location”
Reviewed January 28, 2011 for a stay in January 2011
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the Eiffel Tower Suffren for 4 nights in January of 2011. I spent a lot of time looking for the right place to stay. I did not want to be in an area that was overly populated with tourists or too commercial; however, I also wanted to find an area where my rusty French would not invite too much scorn. This apartment was the perfect place to stay.

The apartment is far enough away from the Eiffel Tower to retain a neighborhood feel. Although Avenue des Suffren is a busier street, the bedrooms are located at the back of the apartment and are very quiet. You can find a boulangerie, dry cleaner, supermarket and wine shop within a block. Everything that we wanted to do was within a short cab ride. It is also very close to the metro. I selected the 7th Arondissement rather than the 8th (Champs Elysee) or the 1st. I am happy with the selection. The 8th and the 1st were busier and more crowded than what we were looking for.

The apartment itself is nicely decorated and very secure. We were very comfortable throughout our stay. Bernard met us at the apartment at the appointed time and offered to help us with tours and arranged a car to take us to the airport on the date of our departure. The owner of the apartment has put together three books explaining the apartment, shops in the neighborhood and restaurants in the area. These were very helpful. We had a great time in this apartment and I highly recommend it.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with teenagers Tourists
BWS
Camden, Australia
“Exellent apartment in Paris!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2011 for a stay in December 2010
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this apartment over Christmas and New Year and it was excellent. The amenities, facilities, neighborhood and location has everything you could want for.
The apartment is equipped with all the modern features and accessories. 2 large bedrooms. The neighborhood is fantastic and quiet. There are restaurants, supermarkets and Patisseries all very close at hand and very convenient. The Eiffel Tower is just around the corner. A very short walk from the unit. The Dupleix metro station is the closest and is a short 5 minute walk from the unit.
We are so pleased that we chose Eiffel Tower Suffren. I was truly a home away from home for us.
Stayed 20/12/2010 - 5/1/2011

Traveling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
NYC
Reviewed December 9, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+

person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Luxury-minded travelers
AZ
Reviewed January 14, 2010 for a stay in December 2009
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing