“The whole experience exceeded my expectations...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
jtpenrose
“The whole experience exceeded my expectations from the car service to the amazing view!”
Reviewed June 21, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

If you are looking to be treated with delightful service then Holidays France Rentals is the way to go. I was a little nervous to make the final payment in cash/travelers checks in person, but it went seamlessly. The apartment was exactly as expected. All appliances and furnishings worked properly and we were thrilled with the neighborhood. It is literally one block over from the Eiffel Tower. My seven year old son lived on the balcony in the evenings watching it light up at the end of our street. My teenage daughter was obsessed with the coffee and bakery right downstairs. This place is in an authentic, traditional French apartment building on the third floor with a little elevator, but most of my crew preferred to just walk up. The bus pick is right by the tower so that was great, and pedi cabs were easy to come by as well. Paris is pretty spread out but my family figured it out just fine with the river and tower as landmarks. The one time my husband got lost, all he had to do was head toward the tower and he was set. This is not the Ritz so don't think it's ultra posh. It's a practical, clean, comfortable apartment that is perfect for a traveling family.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: We wished we had one extra key
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
Marilynn9...
Phoenix, Arizona
“Extremely Disappointed”
Reviewed June 17, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

Having traveled extensively in the US A,Canada, and Mexico,on both business and for pleasure, I was extremely disappointed to find the 2nd bedroom not made up, without bed linen, with no closet rod and no hangars. Although Bernard said he would run out and get a few things and be back shortly, this wait turned into 6 hours. I think if an apt. is advertised with two bedrooms and 2 people (friends, not a couple) are coming, both bedrooms should be ready. Has anyone ever seen a bedroom closet without a rod? I have!! Also the twin bed mattress was very hard I Also the orientation to the apt. was too short.
The landing is so narrow you would not want to turn around too quickly or you could fall down the stairs.

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 27, 2015
I am Bernard Vidal & I manage the website for Holidays France Rentals.

I am in receipt of this complaint and would like to reply to it in total fairness.

I have been in business for 12+ years, and, as you can see from our review history, we have an excellent reputation in the French/Parisian rental industry.

The lady & her friend rented our "Eiffel Tower" apartment which offers 2 separated bedrooms. Their inquiry was for 2 guests &, in good faith, we took for granted that they were husband & wife because we weren't told otherwise. Upon their arrival they told me that, in fact, they were not sharing a bed. I told them that I'll stop by later on that afternoon to drop the needed linens, etc. which I did but not 6 hours later as it's said in her note.

Allow me to mention that this lady must be 75 to 80 years old. I do understand that she was extremely tired after a night spent in a full aeroplane but again, her complaint is out of proportion to what took place.

She omitted to check, but plenty hangers are available in the main bedroom, the mattresses in the apartment are of an extremely good quality (Dunlopillo) but cannot be changed to our guests whims & as far as the landing is concerned, there's nothing a property manager can do about it.

She also forgot to mention that she broke a 600€ lamp and she wants to have it replaced by offering us a $175 USD one.

I do understand that she was disappointed but leaving a review like this is completely out of context considering our company's reputation.

Best regards,
Bernard
Steintime
Mountain View, California
“Location, Location, Location!”
Reviewed May 12, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My friends and I just stayed in the Eiffel Tower apartment for our 50th birthday trip- fabulous! So much more space and comfort than a European hotel! The location is terrific and you can see the Eiffel Tower out the window of apartment. Cafes galore and authentic Paris charm! Bernard was wonderful and service simply fabulous. We were picked up at train station and brought by driver to apartment as part of the price. Bernard met us there and was so welcoming and helpful. Security deposit refunded almost by the time I returned to the US. First class company- we will use again!!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: All was great!
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Hickeya2
“Could not ask for better service or location”
Reviewed April 17, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This fantastic apartment could not have been in a better position for a short tourist visit. Almost directly under the Eiffel tower and a short walk to train station, groceries and restaurants, but in a more peaceful part of town. The apartment itself is lovely and spacious and well fitted out. Only small concerns are that to reach the second bedroom one must pass through the first bedroom, and also only one toilet, but it is separate from the shower/bathroom. The service for this rental from Holiday France was absolutely outstanding. Free transfer pick up from train station well organised and we were met at the door from our host to transfer keys etc with complimentary wine and condiments. Can not recommend them and this apartment enough.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Alisa100
“Excellent choice for Paris”
Reviewed April 14, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This was a great apartment. It was furnished beautifully. We were greeted by Bernard who was so nice and friendly. The location is excellent. It had a nice big bathroom and shower. We had plenty of room for 4 people. The view of the Eiffel Tower is breathtaking.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Traveling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway
Danny W
“Great Time”
Reviewed April 8, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We all have a great time the apartment was just like the pictures and could not find anything bad about it. Would use it again when we go back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Caroline...
Perth, Australia
“I can touch the Eiffel Tower!”
Reviewed December 29, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Location is everything in this cosy 2 bedroom apartment. The Eiffel Tower is right outside which lends a twinkling welcome each night as we walk home.
Rue Cler is just round the corner with its bistros and food shops making it a very easy place to live.
The welcome at the airport by the driver then being met by the lovely Aiden at the apartment is a great service which immediately makes you feel welcome in the city. Aiden made sure we knew where and how everything worked and has been a lovely contact in the city.
The apartment feels as though your kind French friends have loaned your their home for a week. Little personal things are dotted about, family photos on the wall, which we feel adds to the charm. The apartment is well equipped with all you need including a big washing machine and dryer which is a must after a couple of weeks of travelling!
The beds are comfortable and although the twin room leads off the main bedroom it is not a problem!
The sitting room overlooks the street and you can pop your head out the window to check no one has taken the tower while you were gone! It has 3 bug windows letting litanies light in and is comfortably decorated in an eclectic style.
I would stay here again and again given our welcome, the location and the overall love of our new home in Paris!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing