“AMAAAZING”

La Cuisine Paris - Cooking Classes
Ranked #2 of 147 Classes & Workshops in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: La Cuisine Paris is a cooking school in the centre of Paris offering hands-on cooking classes and food tours in English. Our school is located in the heart of Paris just minutes away from Notre Dame, the Marais, and the famous Hotel de Ville. Our classes are taught in a warm and friendly environment and are small and hands-on - we like everyone to get stuck in! Join us to learn to make beautiful macarons or buttery croissants, or to learn how to use seasonal products inspired by a French Market visit. Or spend time with us outside of the kitchen and indulge your taste buds on a food tour, from our fromage and wine workshop, to our sweet Pastry and Chocolate tour, to our historical tour of the Kings kitchen garden in Versailles, there is something for everyone. Come and join us to learn some tips and secrets so that you can recreate French cuisine in your home kitchen!
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Last minute decision to sign up but this class totally set the tone for my trip in Paris with my brother. We were concerned that this would be a little too touristy for our taste, but it ended up being SUCH an amazing experience - and everyone who works there is absolutely hilarious and knowledgeable - willing to share more information if you're a foodie looking for the perfect spots. Chef Diana was incredible and sooo sweet.. my brother and I were pretty sad to leave our class after haha. Her background with Cafe Angelina made me swoonnnn for sure, and I left with pages of notes and a ton of great pictures. Definitely will return during my next visit!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,152)
All reviews
"souffle"
in 22 reviews
"learn how"
in 71 reviews
"highly recommend this class"
in 40 reviews
"making macarons"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed November 13, 2013

What a great way to end my trip! I did the advanced macarons class on October 14th with chef Justin. What a great guy, with so much knowledge and experience. And what a bonus, he's fully bilingual (French is my first language)!! It's a full 3 hours, but what a great time we had. Classes are not too big, you almost feel like it's a private cooking class. Everything is clean, and the ambiance makes you feel like you're a French chef!

What a great time I had, and what can I say about the support after the class (back home in Canada)!! I send pictures and they help my with my concerns!

I will definitely spread the word!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

On a recent visit to Paris, my husband and I had the pleasure of taking a Cafe du Chocolate class at La Cuisine. The instruction was perfect - suitable for the experienced as well as the novice,well organized, informational and just great fun!!! I can't wait until my next class...this recent class was my second, the first was ALL about cheese...another great experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We booked this market cooking class for a different experience in Paris. It was a lot of fun, we enjoyed shopping in the nearby produce market, learnt about choosing fresh ingredients and then it was back to the school to work hard in the kitchen, creating a delicious meal of squash velouté', pan fried duck breast and roast vegetables followed by chocolate fondant. I recommend it as an enjoyable experience for visitors to Paris. Thank you to Chef Eric for making it such an enjoyable time.