Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic pastry class!

I took La Cuisine Paris’ pastry class focusing on pate à chou and it was fabulous! From the moment... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JSPhotography
Croissant class was awesome!

My girlfriend and I took the croissant baking class with Segolene during a recent trip to Paris... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
bsquared812

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $120.16
from $183.48
from $79.62
2,481 results
All reviews macaron class croissants chef eric macaroons market class cooking school baguette hour class pastry chef making class great class sauces class knife skills croissant making souffle learn how highly recommend this class
Reviewed November 13, 2013

What a great way to end my trip! I did the advanced macarons class on October 14th with chef Justin. What a great guy, with so much knowledge and experience. And what a bonus, he's fully bilingual (French is my first language)!! It's a full 3 hours, but what a great time we had. Classes are not too big, you almost feel like it's a private cooking class. Everything is clean, and the ambiance makes you feel like you're a French chef!

What a great time I had, and what can I say about the support after the class (back home in Canada)!! I send pictures and they help my with my concerns!

I will definitely spread the word!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

On a recent visit to Paris, my husband and I had the pleasure of taking a Cafe du Chocolate class at La Cuisine. The instruction was perfect - suitable for the experienced as well as the novice,well organized, informational and just great fun!!! I can't wait until my next class...this recent class was my second, the first was ALL about cheese...another great experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We booked this market cooking class for a different experience in Paris. It was a lot of fun, we enjoyed shopping in the nearby produce market, learnt about choosing fresh ingredients and then it was back to the school to work hard in the kitchen, creating a delicious meal of squash velouté', pan fried duck breast and roast vegetables followed by chocolate fondant. I recommend it as an enjoyable experience for visitors to Paris. Thank you to Chef Eric for making it such an enjoyable time.

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Had a great time at the French Market class with Chef Justin! Will definitely return next time I'm in Paris.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I gave my adult daughter a long Paris weekend as a birthday gift. We come often, and like to try a new adventure each time. This time- it was cooking. With Chef Eric,. we took the market meal class. It turned out to be both fun and a great introduction for a young chef to new ways to use healthful ingredients in really delicious ways. We both learned quite a bit about the selection of top flight ingredients while in the Marche... and then with our diverse and interesting classmates proceeded to prepare pumpkin soup with girolles mushrooms, duck breasts, roasted vegetables, duck fat potatoes (yum!), a cheese course, followed by a fig tart in almond cream.
All in all, it was a most delightful day. Eric chose the wines, but I think an interesting class might be selecting wine pairings for a menu. On my return to the states, I have readily replicated the meal- it WAS fairly straightforward for all but the least experienced of cooks- to rave reviews.
One note: although I am an experienced cook, there is always something to learn or perfect, and I definitely felt that it was a valuable experience for us both- each of whom came from a different level of skill.