“Macaron Class”

La Cuisine Paris - Cooking Classes
Ranked #1 of 163 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: La Cuisine Paris is a cooking school in the centre of Paris offering hands-on cooking classes and food tours in English. Our school is located in the heart of Paris just minutes away from Notre Dame, the Marais, and the famous Hotel de Ville. Our classes are taught in a warm and friendly environment and are small and hands-on - we like everyone to get stuck in! Join us to learn to make beautiful macarons or buttery croissants, or to learn how to use seasonal products inspired by a French Market visit. Or spend time with us outside of the kitchen and indulge your taste buds on a food tour, from our fromage and wine workshop, to our sweet Pastry and Chocolate tour, to our historical tour of the Kings kitchen garden in Versailles, there is something for everyone. Come and join us to learn some tips and secrets so that you can recreate French cuisine in your home kitchen!
Tempe, Arizona
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Macaron Class”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Wow, what an experience. We took a Macaron class in March 2013 (my girlfriend and I, late 20's). Our instructor was great, I neglected to write down her name. The class is hands-on and we felt that after taking the class it was possible to actually make Macarons at home - which is a big deal to us. The best part was taking the Macarons with us when we left. We highly recommend La Cuisine.

Visited March 2013

• Hebrew first
Qatar
“Wonderful staff”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Recommend to be a part of Paris trips, wonderful staff, nice location

I would like to attend another courses when I will visit Paris next time.

Brisbane, Australia
“A 'Must Do' in Paris”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had the most amazing afternoon at La Cuisine Paris - from the moment I stepped through the door they were accommodating and friendly. Our teacher, Diane was very knowledgable - you didn't just learn how to make the macaron you learnt why you do each step and the difference it makes in the final result. I've tried making macarons at home before and could never quite master it - now I feel much more confident. It was a lot of fun and the small group (8 students in total) made the learning much more fun and easy. I highly recommend taking a class (they have more than just the macaron one) as it's a great way to experience French cuisine.

Thanks to La Cuisine Paris & Diane for a wonderful time.

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great croissant class”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My whole group really enjoyed the croissant class here. Our teacher, chef G, was outstanding. Would definitely recommend for croissant lovers. Some baking experience is probably best but you don't need to be an expert.

London, United Kingdom
“Choux Class - Fantastic Fun!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I orgnaised a choux class as part of my best friends Hen do while we were taking in the delights of Paris. From the word go the team could not have been more helpful or accommodating and as for our class it was absolutely fantastic. Justin is so knowledgeable, friendly and informative and included everyone which is not the norm for classes. There were a lot of laughs and the girls all had so much fun. I would not hesitate to recommend booking this as part of your visit to Paris!