“Choux Class - Fantastic Fun!”

La Cuisine Paris - Cooking Classes
Ranked #1 of 159 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: La Cuisine Paris is a cooking school in the centre of Paris offering hands-on cooking classes and food tours in English. Our school is located in the heart of Paris just minutes away from Notre Dame, the Marais, and the famous Hotel de Ville. Our classes are taught in a warm and friendly environment and are small and hands-on - we like everyone to get stuck in! Join us to learn to make beautiful macarons or buttery croissants, or to learn how to use seasonal products inspired by a French Market visit. Or spend time with us outside of the kitchen and indulge your taste buds on a food tour, from our fromage and wine workshop, to our sweet Pastry and Chocolate tour, to our historical tour of the Kings kitchen garden in Versailles, there is something for everyone. Come and join us to learn some tips and secrets so that you can recreate French cuisine in your home kitchen!
London, United Kingdom
“Choux Class - Fantastic Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I orgnaised a choux class as part of my best friends Hen do while we were taking in the delights of Paris. From the word go the team could not have been more helpful or accommodating and as for our class it was absolutely fantastic. Justin is so knowledgeable, friendly and informative and included everyone which is not the norm for classes. There were a lot of laughs and the girls all had so much fun. I would not hesitate to recommend booking this as part of your visit to Paris!

• Hebrew first
Gold Canyon, Arizona
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“What fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Diane was our instructor for the croissant class and she taught us well and had us in stitches the entire time. I feel confident that I will be able to make several types of croissant when I return home. All levels of baking are welcomed and there is plenty of individual assistance if needed.

Saratoga, NY
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Highlight of my trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I had heard about cooking classes at La Cuisine Paris and wanted to make it part of my Paris experience. It was everything and more than I had anticipated! I went with my step daughter who had already taken a couple of the classes there. We took the 3 hour croissant pastry class and learned how to make real French croissants and pastries from scratch! The chef was friendly, educated, and spoke English very well. We got to enjoy the fruits of our labor after the class and had more than enough goodies to take home with us! I can't wait to make these at home for my friends. I highly recommend booking a class on your next visit to Paris. Bon Appétit!!

Council Bluffs
3 attraction reviews
“A great evening...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

One of the highlights of my month in Paris! I can't wait to go back to Paris and enjoy another La Cuisine Paris class!

Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

If you have any interest in Parisian cooking, you must sign up for a cooking course at La Cuisine Paris. You get a cooking course from a Parisian chef with a warm and friendly atmosphere. You learn all the technical tips that you can't get from reading a recipe. At the end of the class you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour. It is good for the novice or the more advanced home cook. Highly recommend it.