“comfortable, new & central”
Review of Paiko Apart' Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Paiko Apart' Hotel
Ranked #80 of 166 Specialty Lodging in Paris
Paris, France
“comfortable, new & central”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I stayed at at a Paiko studio on Avenue Wagram (next to the Arc de Triomphe) for nearly 2 months for business. The studio was brand new and had all mod-cons. Yes, it was 'just' a studio so you have to fold out & fold in the sofabed every day, but that's part of the game. The studio was at the back with a balcony facing a court-yard and an office, so relatively quiet even though the building is on a v busy avenue. The studio itself was well equipped, apart from no space in the kitchen cupboards to store your own food, and no oven (a bit of a disadvantage when you like to cook). Having only two hobs makes the kitchen more kitchenette, so take that into account. Other than that, it's hard to fault the studio - a mishap with the old wooden shutters was dealt with professionally and so was every request I had (laundry rack, clothes hangers etc). The free Wifi is a real boon and so is the digital TV (if you're into French programmes that is). The Paiko people were absolutely lovely, waiting for me late at night when I arrived to do the check in etc. And the free Nespresso coffee is a nice touch too!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank PatrickDParis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Duabi
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Dear Mr.Friends
I’m very frequent traveler to Paris and I have been in many hotels and room apartments on there.
But like this place you will never find in Paris , and the people is also very nice and gentle.
So , please don’t hesitate m y friends to go there.
Ashraf Ben Othman

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank ashrafben
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, June 15, 2011
Many thanks for your sweet words !
It was my pleasure to welcome you in PAÏKO APARTHOTEL and it was so funny to try to meet the challenges you had set ! (Finding tickets for Rolland Garros 3 days ealier ! I had a nice time !) :-)
I do sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again in Paris, now that I know that you ("finally") love Paris !
Talk to you soon,
Livermore, California
Reviewed June 6, 2011

My wife and I recently stayed at the apartment on Boulevard de la Madeleine in the 9th. The apartment was a studio with a sofa-bed and, while quite small by North American standards, it was well equipped and nicely decorated. In particular, the Nespresso machine and ample supply of coffee capsules was great for a coffee lover. I also have no complaints about the bed after sleeping on it for a week or so, which is far more than I can say about most sofa-beds!

I echo other reviewers comments that Delphine is most helpful and professional. In our case we were moving to Paris and had mail sent to the location inadvertantly, despite our contract not allowing it. Nonetheless, Delphine has been kind enought to collect and forward the few pices of mail that we've received.

The only reason that I have rated this property a four out of five, rather than a five, is that the common areas of the apartment building are rather dark and dated.

3 Thank TrippingEngineer
Thank you for your nice review .... despite the fact that you wrote about the mails sent back to you : I told you that this was nothing ! :-)
I do sincerely hope that you feel now comfortable in Paris, in your new apartment !
And most of all, I do hope that you will enjoy your new life in our country. This is a piece of adventure, believe me ! :-)
Give my best regards to your wife,
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Delphine was super friendly, helpful, and professional. The apartment was clean, furnished, and a bit small due to being a studio -- but I honestly didn't need any more room, as it was temporary corporate housing. Convenient access to metro stations, nearby restaurants, mini grocery store across the street...

Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank tdasilva1
Thanks a lot for your nice review !!
It is always nice to read that our clients enjoyed their short term stay with us.
Finding a new house in Paris is not easy, but it is always more pleasant if you feel comfortable in your temporary accommodation: that's is my goal.
I do sincerely hope that you feel now comfortable in your parisian apartment, ready for new french adventures !
Take care !
Hamilton, New Zealand
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Stayed for conference May 2011. Wanted something very central that was affordable and self-catering option.
Price is very reasonable when compared to hotel.
Apartment was superbly located 5min from Louvre (14 Rue des Bourdonannais). Newly decorated, small but perfectly formed with excellent (all inclusive) facilities such as kitchen, internet, phone calls etc. Little bit of road noise and lack of A/C could be an issue in summer?
Delphine, our liaison, could not have been more helpful or efficient whether by email or in person.
Overall, very highly recommended.

1 Thank Hugh G
delphinerousselet, Directeur général at Paiko Apart' Hotel, responded to this review, May 10, 2011
Thank you sooooo much for your sweet words !
This is my best satisfaction: to know that you enjoyed your stay in PAÏKO APARTHOTEL !
Regarding the A/C, that is an issue in Paris: it is strictely forbidden to put A/C in old and beautiful parisian buildings (it is not allowed to install this large box outside, on the façade).
Now, to be honest, A/C should be necessary only 2 or 3 weeks during the year ..... and not even every year ! :-) (Believe me, I wish it was necessary ALL year long ! :-)
It was a real pleasure to meet you in Paris, and I look forward to welcoming you soon again, maybe for next conference ?!
All the best,
Paris, France
Reviewed May 9, 2011

I'd really recommend staying with Paiko, you won't regret. Very clean, nice design and great service. Better than a 4 star hotel.

1 Thank Alexbreg
БОЛЬШОЕ СПАСИБО !
Hope to see you soon again in PAÏKO, maybe for your next move, who knows ? :-)
All the best for your new life in Paris !
Best regards,
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed May 5, 2011

After a successful stay in January at the Paiko apart'hotel I did not hesitate to do so again and profit from the friendliness and professionalism of Christophe and Delphine Vinot who run that establishment.
When I returned in April they suggested I use a newly renovated studio on Avenue de Wagram. Situated a few blocks from the "Arc de Triomphe," that jewel of a place gave me the opportunity to have access to the world's most famous street, Avenue des Champs Elysees, and also be within easy walking distance to the darling of all shoppers "La Rue du Faubourg St-Honore" -The apartment was cozy but well designed so, even though it had relatively small footage space, Christophe and Delphine make sure that you enjoy the luxury of a good sleep, excellent dining, laundry facilities, and indoor entertainment.
I will not hesitate to recommend Paiko to all my friends and contacts. (OOPS! If they get too busy, I may not be able to get in!)

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple